Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests

alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
(19-01-2010 18:26 )sad bloke Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 16:14 )bombshell Wrote:  Truth is we would all volunteer,but know it is wishful thinking,a handjob followed by a blowjob from Anna,im gonna have to go and change my pants.TongueHeartTongue

What would the Husband say???Huh
Maybe she would join in???????Tongue

oooo the image of that lolol
19-01-2010 18:31
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(19-01-2010 18:31 )alanafan232 Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 18:26 )sad bloke Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 16:14 )bombshell Wrote:  Truth is we would all volunteer,but know it is wishful thinking,a handjob followed by a blowjob from Anna,im gonna have to go and change my pants.TongueHeartTongue

What would the Husband say???Huh
Maybe she would join in???????Tongue

oooo the image of that lolol

Ok stop it now im gonna have to change my pants again.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-01-2010 18:42
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

let me know the time and the place not a problem i will last as long as you want babe im only 22 got plenty of stamina so you would be up for some cock sucking and handjobs on your site then
19-01-2010 19:44
pardew Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-01-2010 19:44 )hucker123 Wrote:  let me know the time and the place not a problem i will last as long as you want babe im only 22 got plenty of stamina so you would be up for some cock sucking and handjobs on your site then

i supose if i was led blindfolded and gagged i wud let anna suck my cock, but it wud b difficult! Wink
20-01-2010 03:32
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

U guys! Wink Thank you for ur help re website. As u know i have been waiting a year for a site so am so excited about mine launching.

So this is the plan for the sets 2moro...one nude solo on the bed video, i want it to be the same as the night show but nude....properly nude all positions. No blurring!!Lots of sexy sets and some TOY sets 2.

Then next week a days shoot with Michelle, G/G!!!! Hehe.

Gemma and i talked about a shoot and will organise that soon 2...all the blogs i have done so far will show u us all getting ready and i have been taking my mini cam everywhere!!!!. x

Sophia and I are trying to sort out a shoot for u guys but might not manage that now for a month or so. Xxxxxxxx

Can’t wait to show u a more naughty side to me.....I’m sure you are going to love it as much as i will. xxxxx

Any more requests keep them coming..............
20-01-2010 21:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

mouth is watering at the prospect !!!!
20-01-2010 21:48
Eagleshamcraig Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-01-2010 14:28 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  lol okay...any volunteers???

If you're serious then feel free to pm me some details so I can send you pics or whatever.

I'm a 21 y.o. athlete, so you know I'll be in shape : p
20-01-2010 23:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-01-2010 21:45 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  U guys! Wink Thank you for ur help re website. As u know i have been waiting a year for a site so am so excited about mine launching.

So this is the plan for the sets 2moro...one nude solo on the bed video, i want it to be the same as the night show but nude....properly nude all positions. No blurring!!Lots of sexy sets and some TOY sets 2.

Gemma and i talked about a shoot and will organise that soon 2...all the blogs i have done so far will show u us all getting ready and i have been taking my mini cam everywhere!!!!. x

Sophia and I are trying to sort out a shoot for u guys but might not manage that now for a month or so. Xxxxxxxx

Can’t wait to show u a more naughty side to me.....I’m sure you are going to love it as much as i will. xxxxx

wont just be requests that will be coming anna with this news!!!!!. i dont normally join websites like this but i might this one

Piper Niven Superfan
20-01-2010 23:20
pardew Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-01-2010 23:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-01-2010 21:45 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  U guys! Wink Thank you for ur help re website. As u know i have been waiting a year for a site so am so excited about mine launching.

wont just be requests that will be coming anna with this news!!!!!. i dont normally join websites like this but i might this one
whens it online!!!!!
20-01-2010 23:28
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

anna you goner do any boy/girl im sure that would be awesome
21-01-2010 03:55
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles