clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
Anna was saying she’s getting her own website & she Asked what all would we want to see her wear & do on it.

My thoughts are

I’d love to see pics & vids of her just like what she does on the night shows. Obviously I’d love to see her in her birthday suit in all positions but preferably nothing hardcore / toys etc as she doesn’t need to do that kind of stuff cause she's Gorgeous the way she is.

As for outfits I’d have to say the smaller the better just like the black all in 1 outfit Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 20:58 by SirAssAlot.)
09-01-2010 20:44
Find all posts by this user
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
I think Anna should stay true to her girl next door image that we all love so much.
10-01-2010 11:57
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

Yeah iagree with sad she got that girlnext door innocent look same with lori
10-01-2010 12:14
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I forgot to say.

Anna when your doing your pic sets will you do about 20 or more pics in each set & plz do loads of doggy style pics? You have an amazing ass so plz don't hide it!! eekeek

1 last request

Plz PLZ Don't blur anything out in your pics & vids.................

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 12:53 by SirAssAlot.)
10-01-2010 12:50
joskati Offline
Junior Poster

Anna is awesome but I for one would love to see her being a little bit naughtier!!

She doesn't need to show everything to do that. I would like some fooling around with toys and stuff though. No need for penetration though. I'm sure regardless it'll be a hit.
10-01-2010 16:20
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

Whatever Anna does it has to be something that she is comfortable with.

Anna is the girl you would love to fall asleep with and then you'll want to still be there when she wakes up, not just one day but everyday. That's a dream I want to keep.

Anna is the girl that you would drop whatever your doing where ever you are just to help her out of trouble.

Anybody would think I liked the girl, if only she would talk to me!!!!!!!
10-01-2010 17:03
kruse Offline
Senior Poster

As long as she keeps that heavenly natural look of hers, it will be a bit success.

Her natural beauty separates her and raises her to the top of attractive list.

Focus on the tease Anna, you are incredibly good at it!
10-01-2010 17:20
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

she 1st klass tease lol
10-01-2010 17:32
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well with Anna doing her Twisty's work and her upcoming girl - girl stuff on Sophia's site Tongue
the advantage for her is that she will have/get a good idea about how far she wants her own site to be going.

If there's a reasonable amount of creative control (aka Sophia's site) then after a while the required content will be clear
as it's the recurring members that pay the bills on these things and if they lean toward a particular taste then that's going to be an important consideration.

As the posters above point out, Anna's tease factor is a big part of her natural appeal.
I'd personally love to see a lot of personailty, a lot of her gorgeous nude bum and a fair bit of (unpixellated!) girl on girl
ideally a high quality of video and at a level slightly more risque than you'd get for free on a babe channel.

The main thing is that there's NO reason for any girl to go beyond what the limits they enjoy IF (like Anna) they are
able to bring good amounts of personality, tease and general 'value' to a site in other ways.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 23:44 by Rise.)
10-01-2010 23:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Agree with the sentiment of most posts:
1) Got to be what Anna is comfortable with/wants it to be
2) Tease is fine - Anna is so appealing that that is probably what she should concentrate on. With her dazzling smile and sparkling eyes - as well as her superb body - that should be sufficient appeal to any committed fan
3) Girl-girl is great - Anna in 'lesbian' action (soft focus)... needed short break to regain composure laugh - sounds wonderful.

If Anna really was the girl next door then I'd be the nicest neighbour she could possibly want although I might keep on running out of sugar for some reason. Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
10-01-2010 23:52
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles