babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

What do You Want to See the TV Babes Doing?

kyzer103 Offline

RE: What do You Want to See the TV Babes Doing?
i wanna see em fingering themselvs
26-12-2009 01:10
Find all posts by this user
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

Screw Ofcom rules and use the girls, that are willing, to create some damn decent content for their websites. I'm not willing to stump up any cash to join their sites now as they don't look like they offer much of anything but given that say bangbabes & Elite have girls like Jemma Jey, Ree Petra, Delta White, Tommie Jo and Amanda Rendall why not use them, I'd happily pay to see Amanda and Jemma go at it.

I mean if there a good reason not to fair enough otherwise just give em a HD camcorder and tell them to film themselves doing stuff without any clothes on.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
26-12-2009 01:52
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like to see any girls who do 2-4-1 kiss fully,stop this pecking lark & full on french kissing,if not then why do the 2-4-1 .Also more girls without panties.Tongue
Bangbabes is soft & isn't even as good as BS so that needs to get a bit harder in content!
26-12-2009 15:34
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Full on snogging.

Two babes seriously playing with each others nipples.

Babes rubbing each others crotches (not thighs).

But for a real hot show, why not have a live Dare show with genuine amateur girls in a nightclub. Two ordinary (fit) girls (or more) competing to be hot enough to stay in to the next round. Which straight girls are willing to have a full on lesbian snog? With tongues? Or suck another birds nipples? ... In front of a crowd.
27-12-2009 01:21
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Variety is the key otherwise things get stale. bladewave

I like two and three girl sets that Bang Babes did in the changing room but that seems to have gone now.Sad

I like the shower scenes on Elite - Emily and Hazel are fantastic when wet (with water!laugh) and Ree and Lolly in the bath...Heart BS could do a bit more of this?

I like the classic fantasies - the sexy secretary (a pair of glasses and a desk Tongue), the nurse, the college girl, the French maid, even the dominatrixes. Fair play to BS with the motorbike, the bath, the chains set and so on. I'd love to see a bit of a gym set.Wink Dannii in her black leotard on Early Bird was a sight to behold a couple of weeks ago!Smile

I remember taping Elite one night and Emily giving a tremendously sexy dance routine in the office at about 4am because nobody called in. Any chance of a bit more pole dancing - I remember BB used to have the tube train set that featured a pole didn't it?

I like BS Extra as it gives the babes the chance to expres their personalities. Yvette and Daryl are hilarious and I know that Emily Dean is quirkily funny and interesting. I know this is difficult for Elite with only 2 channels but BB could have an hour of this sort of format on 901 before going to three channels. What is the point of 907?

Finally, no more Latino babes!! A complete waste of a channel...eekannoyedeekannoyed

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2009 02:14 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
27-12-2009 01:59
Ali Bongo Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm a simple soul and easily pleased. I'd rather the girls didn't get naked, since that just means you get crap camera angles.

I'd like offcom to ease off a bit after midnight, even if that is past my bedtime Sunday to Thursday, allow see-through panties as a minimum, why not the occasional pussy shot? Apart from that, the more oil the better - oil on sheer, thin, white panties would be just perfect Wink

And if they're going to allow stuff like that, I'd like Juliet back on whichever channel is going for it Big Grin

Is it just me, or are things at an all time low right now?
27-12-2009 03:19
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

how about a little handkerchief instead of the huge blanket they use to cover their pussies on elite.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
01-01-2010 06:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV