babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

What do You Want to See the TV Babes Doing?

fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

What do You Want to See the TV Babes Doing?
The purpose of this thread is for all forum members to inform the Babechannel managers what you would like to see the TV Babe girls doing and what you would like to see them wearing, within the current ofcom rules.: ie not pussylicking penetration etc.

My Fantasy would be for 1 girl to be on all fours with ass facing camera, with those infamous blue and black stockings and suspenders,and the smallest g-string or the most c thru panties, while two girls on either side with red and black stockings, rub oil over her ass and, and spank it till it turns red.Tongue

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
22-12-2009 02:15
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: What do You Want to See the TV Babes Doing?
Some kind of battle to the death tournament would please me very much.........then we would get to see who the superior babe is none of this poll crap. Am sure ofcom would have no problem with this idea.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2009 04:33 by tsurugi.)
22-12-2009 04:32
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

(22-12-2009 04:32 )tsurugi Wrote:  Some kind of battle to the death tournament would please me very much.........then we would get to see who the superior babe is none of this poll crap. Am sure ofcom would have no problem with this idea.

You might want to edit your post dude cause it seems like your under the influence.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
22-12-2009 06:22
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Not sure i need to edit my post just treated your thread with the respect it deserved..........now lets move on how to use a toilet roll,a used sock and a mango to mimic a wank that feels like geoff capes is tossing you off
22-12-2009 12:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

(22-12-2009 12:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  now lets move on how to use a toilet roll,a used sock and a mango to mimic a wank that feels like geoff capes is tossing you off
Bounce dude thats just wrong. funny but wronglaugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2009 14:08 by HEX!T.)
22-12-2009 14:07
rightcalf Offline
Senior Poster

Getting naked would be good and banning those that wear two or three pairs of panties
22-12-2009 23:48
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

what about getting them to read the news and sport headlines plus a bit of the weather. That way I'd never need to change channels
22-12-2009 23:58
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2009 23:48 )rightcalf Wrote:  Getting naked would be good and banning those that wear two or three pairs of panties

I'd like to second that motion, and request that Live960 and Hotel Paradiso follow suit. Except Asian Babes, because you woudn't know what to expect if their knickers came off! SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

And, oh yes, bring the nudity back to Sportxxx. Or, at the very least, Serena's bush again.

I mean, if Elite and Babestation are still getting away with it, then what's stopping the other channels?
23-12-2009 00:43
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(22-12-2009 23:58 )perana68 Wrote:  what about getting them to read the news and sport headlines plus a bit of the weather. That way I'd never need to change channels

Excellent idea. Perhaps they could throw in the shipping forecast as well, then I could dispense with Radio 4.
23-12-2009 00:48
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

There's only one type of show at the moment. Girl talks to phone, caller asks her to open legs/wave arse/pretend foot job, caller hangs up after a few minutes, next caller wants same poses. Because the only way the channels get £ is from calls. After first 6 hours of exactly the same on 15 channels it gets repetitive.

I want variety, different ways for the channels to earn £. Do you ?

How about some genuine advertising. Or sponsorship ?

Or shows that need so many texts an hour or the show gets tamer ? (People texting in could get something in return, like a picture or 1 hour pass to a webcam).

Then we could have the girls showing their personality, topless and nude weather forecasts with closeups on body parts for local weather (ankle = cornwall, Amanda's hair = Scotland, spine = Pennines, arse = Birmingham). Italian TV used to do a great weather forecast where the babe removed symbols from her body to reveal a warm front.

Or stripping quizzes. Is the star prize under the left tit or the right stocking ?

Sensual massage.

And the ever popular bath/shower scenes.
23-12-2009 01:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV