Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

So the fun's officially over?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: So the fun's officially over?
(09-12-2009 23:08 )old git Wrote:  There have been suggestions here that this forum is being used by people to report the shows,now that might be correct but i dont think it is the people we most suspect.My personal view is it is someone from the channels that have most to loose like the adult channel or climax channels.After all if the babe shows were to get more explicit less people would subscribe to their shows.I know some off you will disagree with this,it is just what i think.

If any of the sub channels were still offering phone-in/text-in liveshows I'd say you had a point, but they're not. The only place you can get liveshows now is on the fta channels.
09-12-2009 23:52
Find all posts by this user
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

RE: So the fun's officially over?
(09-12-2009 21:42 )tmodelford Wrote:  what are the chances of allowing spread fanny on TV being in any of the election manifestos next year?

hahahaha

Fairly low as some of the biggest c**ts are retiring to spend more time with their wallets, but there will still be a few tw*ts in Parliament ready to open up and spout forth anytime a camera is thrust at them.
12-12-2009 01:14
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV