Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

So the fun's officially over?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

So the fun's officially over?
As Bluearmy's thread here has alredy pointed out, the show's producers are now demanding the removal of the 'slip' clips/caps, and I don't think many of us here will deny that things have calmed down drastically over the last week or so - you only need to look at Amanda and Jemma's individual performances on Bangbabes a couple of night ago to appreciate that fact.

But from all this stems one big question for me; What was said, and by whom, to make the babeshows think it was safe to up the explicitness to such a degree in the first place? The way things hotted up all those months back - almost overnight - is something I've always wondered about.
06-12-2009 22:10
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: So the fun's officially over?
I say fuck them, why should people stop posting slip videos?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
06-12-2009 23:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 23:05 )steven6 Wrote:  I say fuck them, why should people stop posting slip videos?

Indeed, but that's a subject for Bluearmy's thread. I only used it as an example of how bad things are looking on the babeshow front. What I'm trying to establish here is why the babeshows thought it was okay to up the explicitness in the first place.
07-12-2009 00:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-12-2009 00:18 )StanTheMan Wrote:  ~~~~~
~~~~~
What I'm trying to establish here is why the babeshows thought it was okay to up the explicitness in the first place.

Did they just take a chance in order to keep/increase market share with the advent of the extra competition from the new freeview babe channels starting on 28Aug09, BS2 and PartyGirls (now BSextra) and Bangbabes on 21Oct09?
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 13:44 by TheWatcher.)
07-12-2009 13:42
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

An experiment to see if call volumes increased? I don't know but the requests haven't got anything to do with the plethora of new websites and with more to come has it?
Will the new ofcom rulings have a bearing on any of this? Are they trying to protect content that we will soon only be able to see on aforementioned websites? Are they just pissed off with the forum? Short-sighted whatever the reason.

Man cannot live on head alone.
07-12-2009 13:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2009 13:42 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 00:18 )StanTheMan Wrote:  ~~~~~
~~~~~
What I'm trying to establish here is why the babeshows thought it was okay to up the explicitness in the first place.

Did they just take a chance in order to keep/increase market share with the advent of the extra competition from the new freeview babe channels starting on 28Aug09, BS2 and PartyGirls (now BSextra) and Bangbabes on 21Oct09?

New channels have constantly popped up over recent years but the existing channels have always seemed to accept that full nudity was just not an option and have just never gone down that route.

When Babestar started doing it a few of the others also followed suit but as soon as Babestar bit the dust, showing pussy soon gradually disappeared altogether.

From a few posts from the likes of Serena on here, it appears that someone, somewhere seems to have convinced the channels that it would be ok to do. The daft things is that some of them like Sport have now completely refrained from doing it just as others like Babestation have just started it.

The whole thing seems to have turned into a confused mess at present.
07-12-2009 22:16
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

(06-12-2009 23:05 )steven6 Wrote:  I say fuck them, why should people stop posting slip videos?

ofcom see them in a nice easy to view forum, the channels get fined,channels get shut down, the girls get sacked, no more slips

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
07-12-2009 23:46
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-12-2009 23:46 )BigChuck Wrote:  

ofcom see them in a nice easy to view forum, the channels get fined,channels get shut down, the girls get sacked, no more slips

Restrict viewing of certain posts by user post count and that would no longer be a problem...Tongue
08-12-2009 01:34
colino Offline
Senior Poster

(08-12-2009 01:34 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 23:46 )BigChuck Wrote:  

Restrict viewing of certain posts by user post count and that would no longer be a problem...Tongue

Hate to be a killjoy, but that simply wouldn't work.

I used to belong to another forum that had a post threshold that needed to be reached before access to the "fap section" was granted, all it encouraged was a shitload of "hey, nice pic!" and "Oooh, she's nice!" and countless other 3 word posts (sometimes less) just so that the required amount could be attained.....This forum would be swamped with meaningless posts in no time flat.
08-12-2009 09:24
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 09:24 )colino Wrote:  Hate to be a killjoy, but that simply wouldn't work.

I used to belong to another forum that had a post threshold that needed to be reached before access to the "fap section" was granted, all it encouraged was a shitload of "hey, nice pic!" and "Oooh, she's nice!" and countless other 3 word posts (sometimes less) just so that the required amount could be attained.....This forum would be swamped with meaningless posts in no time flat.

Not really. We get that kind of me too short-posting anyway in some people's efforts to boost their post-count. It's something that should be (and is on most boards) addressed in basic posting rules and anti-spam policy, rather than allowing the potiential for it to dictate and limit forum policy and features.

And the risk of post spamming to meet access requirements is easily solved with additional criteria for membership time and/or membership approval.
08-12-2009 10:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV