Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Using One's Imagination! Wot No Hair?!

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Using One's Imagination! Wot No Hair?!
(04-12-2009 10:49 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  ... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked...

It would appear Bailey hasn't been told about these new rules yet. Selena, I know your intentions were good, but how can anyone be expected to know what's going on when we're constantly being mis-informed? The rules are confusing enough without these rumours and speculations.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 03:59 by StanTheMan.)
05-12-2009 03:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

To be fair, Avalon's muff seems to have vanished as well. annoyed
05-12-2009 04:44
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2009 01:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Reede is nude on Babestation, but the babes on Sport and Hotel Voyeur are being more reserved than normal.

Maybe its just a bush baneek. So Hazel you may have to have a trim

Emily did a nude set on elite last night aswell, mind you it's the first one we've seen on there from any of the girls in a whilebladewave.
05-12-2009 08:48
Charlemagne Offline

Lori also had a long session nude last night.Heart
WOW Babestation is becoming the most adventurous channel.
I never thought that I would be saying thislaugh
05-12-2009 09:34
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

As soon as I was told I could go nude and show 'bush' I did. Now I've been told NO NO NO so I don't. Believe me, it's very annoying. I'm proud of what I've got to show and it doesn't help me if viewers decide not to call because of the limitations.

I do think that pubic hair is wrongly discriminated against. I mean .... a lady with no hair can wear tiny knickers and get away with it. Now I have to wear big ones again. Hair is natural! Hey - if I decided to have hairy armpits (heaven forbid) would I then have to keep my arms firmly by my side? Makes one wonder! Huh
06-12-2009 23:57
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(05-12-2009 03:57 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 10:49 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  ... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked...

It would appear Bailey hasn't been told about these new rules yet. Selena, I know your intentions were good, but how can anyone be expected to know what's going on when we're constantly being mis-informed? The rules are confusing enough without these rumours and speculations.

Thats right Stan drop me in the S***!!!

Bailey x x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
07-12-2009 01:48
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(07-12-2009 01:48 )Bailey Wrote:  Thats right Stan drop me in the S***!!!

Having seen a vid or 2 of yours Bailey I would have thought that would be right up your street Wink Tongue
07-12-2009 02:00
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(07-12-2009 02:00 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Having seen a vid or 2 of yours Bailey I would have thought that would be right up your street Wink Tongue[/color]

LOL! Yes.......I have had the occasional accidental slip and now I am extra careful annoyed and no more painting on the bushwacker!!

Despite having to be more careful, had a fantastic Friday and Saturday night and was still very horny :-) so a big thank you for all of your calls and text messages

Kisses Bailey

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 02:19 by Bailey.)
07-12-2009 02:18
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2009 23:57 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  As soon as I was told I could go nude and show 'bush' I did. Now I've been told NO NO NO so I don't. Believe me, it's very annoying. I'm proud of what I've got to show and it doesn't help me if viewers decide not to call because of the limitations.

I do think that pubic hair is wrongly discriminated against. I mean .... a lady with no hair can wear tiny knickers and get away with it. Now I have to wear big ones again. Hair is natural! Hey - if I decided to have hairy armpits (heaven forbid) would I then have to keep my arms firmly by my side? Makes one wonder! Huh

That is definitely true! And it's what's confusing the most about this sudden nudity drought -surely the hair would cover that which must not be shown i.e. the actual genitals! I was of the impression that it was all right to show bush, because it was a standin for the lack of genital display! Hopefully, this drought will only be a short-term thing, and we'll be back to the glorious displays again soon! Here's hoping.
Lets start a campaign:

WHAT DO WE WANT? PUBES! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 18:50 by Browser1.)
07-12-2009 18:50
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

I was under the impression full frontal with pubic hair was perfectly allowable. It's only open leg and slit that isn't. Blimey, soon be like Japan
07-12-2009 18:54

Click here to watch Studio 66