Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Using One's Imagination! Wot No Hair?!

Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Using One's Imagination! Wot No Hair?!
'fraid that's what you'll have to do for a while ..... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked ... I can only sympathise with viewers who were enjoying seeing a little more ... but don't worry - the conversation is as naughty as ever ... catch you on the phone next week! PS New DVDs on http://www.fantasy69.co.uk DO reveal all. Latest three: Hands of a Stranger (with help from partner), Christmas Pantomime (fun and frivolous) and Pussy Galore - tons of toys in front of the fire! HOT HOT HOT! Smile
04-12-2009 10:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Using One's Imagination! Wot No Hair?!
(04-12-2009 10:49 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  'fraid that's what you'll have to do for a while ..... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked ... I can only sympathise with viewers who were enjoying seeing a little more ... but don't worry - the conversation is as naughty as ever ... catch you on the phone next week! PS New DVDs on http://www.fantasy69.co.uk DO reveal all. Latest three: Hands of a Stranger (with help from partner), Christmas Pantomime (fun and frivolous) and Pussy Galore - tons of toys in front of the fire! HOT HOT HOT! Smile

Thanks for the info Serena. Are these rules imposed by Ofcom or by the Sport TV management?
04-12-2009 11:45
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2009 11:45 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Thanks for the info Serena. Are these rules imposed by Ofcom or by the Sport TV management?

The general babe channel section has a post saying Ofcom were due to be announcing their conclusions following a consultation on content "in December."

Looks like that's possibly what's behind it.
04-12-2009 14:11
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

Serena. Do us all a favour and get the girls to stick 2 fingers up to the censors and keep pushing the barriers or you won't be in a job for much longer. Please for the viewers sake take the fight to them, if not the punters are going to switch off in droves.
04-12-2009 21:02
stoly Offline
Banned

(04-12-2009 10:49 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  'fraid that's what you'll have to do for a while ..... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked ... I can only sympathise with viewers who were enjoying seeing a little more ... but don't worry - the conversation is as naughty as ever ... catch you on the phone next week! PS New DVDs on http://www.fantasy69.co.uk DO reveal all. Latest three: Hands of a Stranger (with help from partner), Christmas Pantomime (fun and frivolous) and Pussy Galore - tons of toys in front of the fire! HOT HOT HOT! Smile

Well I guess if you girl's are going to flash, you'd better make sure you've done a good job with the waxing laugh
04-12-2009 22:15
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2009 22:15 )stoly Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 10:49 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  'fraid that's what you'll have to do for a while ..... a change of rules has suddenly imposed no flashing at all of pubic hair or sitting naked ...

Well I guess if you girl's are going to flash, you'd better make sure you've done a good job with the waxing laugh

Lol thats a great reply, did make me giggle.

xxxx
04-12-2009 22:26
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

(04-12-2009 21:02 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  Serena. Do us all a favour and get the girls to stick 2 fingers up to the censors and keep pushing the barriers or you won't be in a job for much longer. Please for the viewers sake take the fight to them, if not the punters are going to switch off in droves.

The censors, unfortunately, are GOD.

I would suggest that the punters who are thinking about switching off in droves re-consider. We girls do the best we can for you all, and even if we are limited physically, we can still offer very very explicit entertaining conversation, and that's worth a lot. Smile

I still chat from home and it's awesome the fun one can how without even seeing the lady in question.

Please don't desert us because of 'circumstances beyond our control'. We have to bow to the censors. The camera men/women who run our shows have strict instructions as to what we can do and if we don't do the 'right thing' we are most definitely in the running for suspension/sacking. Then where would we all be! Not everyone wants to chat from home and think of all the bouncing boobies you'd miss out on! Sad

It will be interesting to see how things develop in 2010. I hope personally to still be working on Sport and entertain lots of guys (bush or not)! Fingers crossed eh!

The most annoying thing (for us and the callers) is the way the rules keep changing. One week you CAN do something, the next week you CAN'T.

Forgive us, enjoy us and support us!

Happy Christmas to everyone and here's to 2010 - more of the same and more besides! Smile And thanks to every single person who's called a Sport lady this year - without you all we wouldn't be here at all. Heart
05-12-2009 00:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-12-2009 00:19 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  The censors, unfortunately, are GOD.

No they're not. They're a bunch of tossers who will bully you, but only if you allow it.

(05-12-2009 00:19 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  I would suggest that the punters who are thinking about switching off in droves re-consider.

There will be viewers who aren't particularly bothered if things tighten up, Serena, and those will be the viewers who stick around. Rest assured, though, ivor is correct when he says many will be switching off. Including me.

(05-12-2009 00:19 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  We have to bow to the censors.

No you don't. Also - and please don't accuse me of calling you a liar here - when did this 'rule' come into force, because there was planty of nudity on Babestation and Hotel Voyeur last night.
05-12-2009 00:46
Charlemagne Offline

Reede is nude on Babestation, but the babes on Sport and Hotel Voyeur are being more reserved than normal.

Maybe its just a bush baneek. So Hazel you may have to have a trim
05-12-2009 01:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-12-2009 01:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Maybe its just a bush ban!

Or more likely it's Sport getting panicky and imposing their own limits.
05-12-2009 02:03

Click here to watch Studio 66