Ó Dubhghaill

RE: One dull, all dull
One Girl who you cant call dull is CLEO shes on fire tonightSmile
03-12-2009 04:27
Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2009 04:27 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  One Girl who you cant call dull is CLEO shes on fire tonightSmile

Was doing a passable impression of the early Paige days when I saw her. Hour on the phones and bra remained rigidly on throughout.
03-12-2009 13:03
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

(03-12-2009 13:03 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 04:27 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  One Girl who you cant call dull is CLEO shes on fire tonightSmile

Was doing a passable impression of the early Paige days when I saw her. Hour on the phones and bra remained rigidly on throughout.
You should have seen her later, bra off nip slips and near nakednessSmile
And thrusting that beautiful bum to the cameraTongue
CLEO's best performance on nightsImportant
03-12-2009 13:35
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(02-12-2009 00:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 23:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 22:52 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 21:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 21:38 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  Last night was terminally dull. Not one girl taking any risks.

Indeed. Which brings us nicely back on topic. Any other theories as to why this happens? Why all the channels seem to fall into these stupors simultaneously?

Ofcom is able to post separate letters simultaneously. Wink

Lol. A very credible theory. Big Grin

Very very credible, sadly.

It appears that there's some truth in this - Serena from the Sport channels has just posted that 'new rules' have been imposed which ban nudity etc. It's not clear who has imposed these rules though. Perhaps Ofcom have emailed all the channels to tell them to tone it down, or perhaps Sport have decided that enough's enough for the time being.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid296643
04-12-2009 11:44
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

I seriously hope not. I had lost interest in the late night channels and started reading again (shock horror) 'til Bailey, Amanda et al raised the bar but if it is back to armour plated knickers I will once again resume my early nights with a cocoa and PG Wodehouse!
04-12-2009 20:31
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

It is a confusing for us ladies as it is for you.

A couple of weeks ago I was allowed to (suddenly) show my bush and sit naked (polite pose!). Then suddenly it goes back to the OLD rules - big knickers and no hair.

I have never bought so many pairs of knickers in all my life - to suit different guidelines.

No one seems to know exactly why the rules go UP and DOWN.

One VERY IMPORTANT THING ...

Whatever the 'visual' rules are, the conversational rules are always very free and easy. If you are just viewing you may well be disappointed when things seem to change. However, if you are a listener/caller, the level of explicit and entertaining conversation has always remained the same. There are no UPS and DOWNS with the conversation. At least THAT remains constant! Big Grin
05-12-2009 00:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-12-2009 00:29 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  If you are just viewing you may well be disappointed when things seem to change. However, if you are a listener/caller, the level of explicit and entertaining conversation has always remained the same.

I know this isn't your fault, Serena, so this isn't aimed at you, but there are many who get no enjoyment from calling a girl to talk dirty. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. What I see on screen, however, does have lots of appeal. Looks like the 'window shoppers' amongst us are going to have to like it or lump it bladewave
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 00:53 by StanTheMan.)
05-12-2009 00:52
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-12-2009 20:31 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  I seriously hope not. I had lost interest in the late night channels and started reading again (shock horror) 'til Bailey, Amanda et al raised the bar but if it is back to armour plated knickers I will once again resume my early nights with a cocoa and PG Wodehouse!

That post made me smile, ivor, mainly because it reflects my own habits perfectly. I'm kind of looking forward to getting my life back and turning in at a decnt time with a good book. Not Woodhouse, though Tongue
05-12-2009 00:55
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2009 00:29 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  It is a confusing for us ladies as it is for you.

A couple of weeks ago I was allowed to (suddenly) show my bush and sit naked (polite pose!). Then suddenly it goes back to the OLD rules - big knickers and no hair.

I have never bought so many pairs of knickers in all my life - to suit different guidelines.

No one seems to know exactly why the rules go UP and DOWN.

It's the fact that it was allowed to happen in the first place that was so strange. Since the demise of Babestar any kind of full frontal nudity has been a complete no go area for all of these channels. All of a sudden, knickers were coming off all over the place though I think it was only really the Sport channels that were actually showing the lot with yourself and Bailey leading the way.

At present, Babestation still have girls going fully naked as do Hotel Voyeur on some nights. Presumably there is some level of communication between the channels whereby if someone gets censured the other channels get to hear of it? Can't see that any of the channels are going to risk the wrath of Ofcom if they know other channels have already done so. Particularly when one of those stations is Babestation who had been toeing the prim and proper line for quite some time.

You have to think there was something behind the sudden decision to lose the knickers but from what you're saying you're as in the dark about it as the rest of us. Perhaps it was one last big hurrah before the new Ofcom consultation allows us a flash of a nipple after midnight if we've been good Wink
05-12-2009 14:19
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2009 11:44 )Digital Dave Wrote:  It appears that there's some truth in this - Serena from the Sport channels has just posted that 'new rules' have been imposed which ban nudity etc. It's not clear who has imposed these rules though. Perhaps Ofcom have emailed all the channels to tell them to tone it down, or perhaps Sport have decided that enough's enough for the time being.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid296643

Can't help thinking this comes from Sport management, not Ofcom. I've just seen Jada fully nude, saw anal detail on another channel earlier - a definite no-no and another babe has just touched her centre parting. Can't blame Sport for not wanting to be singled out, but the change of policy isn't across the board.

The other possibility is that Sport are about to start up an encrypted channel and want to keep the good stuff for that.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 00:53 by DanVox.)
07-12-2009 00:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV