Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

One dull, all dull

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

One dull, all dull
Has anyone else noticed that when we have non-eventful nights on the babeshows (such as last night), they're all equally dull? How so? It goes against the laws of averages. It's almost as though there's some black cloud that decends and infects every single one of the 20+ babe channels. Conversely, if one or two of the channels are putting out good shows and pushing boundaries, most of the others will be doing the same. It's like they all feed off oneanother - negative for negative, positive for positive. Weird Huh
01-12-2009 18:46
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: One dull, all dull
Have you noticed any pattern to this Stan? Could it be that the nights when the channels get most callers are the nights they roll out the "big guns"? Just a thought.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
01-12-2009 19:36
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-12-2009 18:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Has anyone else noticed that when we have non-eventful nights on the babeshows (such as last night), they're all equally dull? How so? It goes against the laws of averages. It's almost as though there's some black cloud that decends and infects every single one of the 20+ babe channels. Conversely, if one or two of the channels are putting out good shows and pushing boundaries, most of the others will be doing the same. It's like they all feed off oneanother - negative for negative, positive for positive. Weird Huh

I agree.Was thinking as much myself.

Certainly seems to be the case when one channel gets a girl naked another will follow suit pretty quickly.I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that the girls themselves will much prefer working some nights than others for precisely that reason.Fridays seem to generally be the best night(or most consistent)

Conversely the day shows seem to be pretty consistent these days.Especially recently where to my mind there seems to be a hell of a lot more suggestive behaviour and more revealing outfits.

Fernanda has been on very saucy form the last couple of weeks both in outfits and movement

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-12-2009 20:05
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(01-12-2009 18:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Has anyone else noticed that when we have non-eventful nights on the babeshows (such as last night), they're all equally dull? How so? It goes against the laws of averages. It's almost as though there's some black cloud that decends and infects every single one of the 20+ babe channels. Conversely, if one or two of the channels are putting out good shows and pushing boundaries, most of the others will be doing the same. It's like they all feed off oneanother - negative for negative, positive for positive. Weird Huh

Not a vintage night last night but Ree Petra with her special blonde friends was pretty damned good...but I am a big Ree fan and her lovely sexy tones.Heart

Stevie and Jasmine on Partyland wasn't too shabby either, I love the daytime girls doing the night shift and Jasmine is really cute.

Lucy Zara getting topless in the domination session with Frankie...

But that was it for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
01-12-2009 20:06
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Surely any sensible babe channel would put their most popular girls on Friday(Possibly Thursday) and Saturday when they will get more viewers as more people will be able to watch as they work during the week.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 20:31 by mikedafc.)
01-12-2009 20:30
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Last night seemed to be the clearest indication that the recent full nude stuff may be at an end.

It was noticeable that Elite suddenly stopped dead from doing that about a week ago. It's also been the case that they have tended to have the more raunchy performers in on Friday's and Saturday's for a while now. However, this weekend, those girls were strangely subdued to a degree that would have been seen as tame even in the months before we had been given something closer to what these channels should be able to do over the past few weeks.

Last night, Serena on 954 didn't go knickerless at all, something she has regularly done over the last couple of weeks and Babestation suddenly stopped it as well.

Seeing as the full nude stuff came completely out of the blue and given Ofcom's oft repeated viewer expectation arguments in it's adjudications, I'm wondering if it was something done over the course of a month to try to prove the number of calls increases the raunchier things get as I can't really see any other reason for suddenly pushing things in that way and then just as suddenly, not only stopping it but in a lot of cases, lapsing into some kind of catatonic state.

Will be interesting to see what develops over the next week or so but hopefully things will improve on the total dreariness of last night.
01-12-2009 20:30
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-12-2009 19:36 )rickhardo Wrote:  Have you noticed any pattern to this Stan?

Can't say I have, rickhardo, just that - as I've already said - when things are dull it tends to be right across the board.

MARCCE Wrote:Last night seemed to be the clearest indication that the recent full nude stuff may be at an end.

I wouldn't give up yet, MARCCE. I think these shows tend to go off the boil every now and then, but that doesn't mean we've seen the last of the fun.

Although a pessimistic way of looking at this would be to say that your theory does explain a lot; last night's blanket dullness for starters (as you've said), and the fact that when Amanda and Jemma were last on together, they were kept apart for the whole night and neither of them were particularly rude on their own.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 20:48 by StanTheMan.)
01-12-2009 20:47
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

Good call Stan. Last night was terminally dull. Not one girl taking any risks.
01-12-2009 21:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-12-2009 21:38 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  Last night was terminally dull. Not one girl taking any risks.

Indeed. Which brings us nicely back on topic. Any other theories as to why this happens? Why all the channels seem to fall into these stupors simultaneously?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 21:44 by StanTheMan.)
01-12-2009 21:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-12-2009 21:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 21:38 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  Last night was terminally dull. Not one girl taking any risks.

Indeed. Which brings us nicely back on topic. Any other theories as to why this happens? Why all the channels seem to fall into these stupors simultaneously?

Ofcom is able to post separate letters simultaneously. Wink
01-12-2009 22:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV