Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Web feed on TVAlways

Thund Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Web feed on TVAlways
(23-11-2009 02:45 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Hey!

Pipe down Redjay, don't just waltz in here as a newbie and start hurling comments like that about.

Unless you're one of the regulars who needs a second account.

As I mentioned earlier if you bothered to read it Ops are aware and have attempted to fix. In case you hadn't realised, it's the weekend most people don't work weekends. That goes for the web dept. So take a chill pill, have a cup of tea, bang one out...... Whatever it takes to get you through the harsh reality of not having one webstream in a vast internet full of them.

Power cuts play havoc with our systems. We put out a hell of a lot of LIVE content and our first priority is always the actual shows. As i mentioned Ops ARE AWARE and the stream will be fixed as soon as it can be.

Patience is a virtue

lol toys, pram, out of. Stressful weekend Moddy?

you are right though it is only one web feed and there are plenty of other places to see ladies playing with their fiery biscuits

as an aside though im not sure being a "newbie" makes anyone less entitled to make a comment. Ive only been a member of these forums for 6 months myself, doesnt make my opinion any less valid
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 06:27 by Thund.)
23-11-2009 05:25
Find all posts by this user
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

the web feed is working now guys & girls
showing babestation 1

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
23-11-2009 23:26
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

lol toys, pram, out of. Stressful weekend Moddy?

you are right though it is only one web feed and there are plenty of other places to see ladies playing with their fiery biscuits

as an aside though im not sure being a "newbie" makes anyone less entitled to make a comment. Ive only been a member of these forums for 6 months myself, doesnt make my opinion any less valid
[/quote]

I hear what you're saying Thund and I concur, that's the problem with text it can be taken the wrong way. Obviously anyone is entitled to say whatever they want, regardless of post count. My reasoning lay in the 'tone' which came across as rude. While this harkens back to my earlier point of 'the problem with text' i think you can see my POV about attitude. Don't assume we're working round the clock for as your personal 'web-fix-it' I said Ops were aware and they were trying to fix the problem.

I don't want to go on about this, but if i've popped in here and filled you in please leave it at that. I'm here to help after all and bitchy sarcastic comments aren't really necessary. If you still have concerns about something then PM me or post in my 'In Response' thread, which is what it's there for in the first place.

Cheers and no offence intended,

Mod-Sta
23-11-2009 23:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

And now that the problem has been fixed I think a 'thank you' is in order for whomever wielded the screwdriver.
24-11-2009 00:26
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

It was a hammer, but i'll pass the thanks on nontheless.
24-11-2009 00:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

In case anyone has not noticed, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that TValways now has its own dedicated section of the forum.
It is with the other web shows here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=124
Please use this section for any future posts concerning TValways.

This thread is now closed
24-11-2009 22:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV