cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: What are Bangbabes up to?
They know the Babeshows days are numbered and are trying to make as much money as possible
They have a team of lawyers ready to challenge Ofcom's inconsistant, illegal and incomprehensible regulations
They're not actually breaking the rules as much as we think they are (in other words we're over-reacting)
Other (please specify in post)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

What are Bangbabes up to?

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What are Bangbabes up to?
Think Bangbabes are finding out that there are different rules for Sky and Freeview and therefore they are having to tell girls like Amanda to calm it down when the show started on freeview at 3am!!

(15-11-2009 01:03 )aceman65 Wrote:  I don't think they know what there doing half the time. There are inconsistencies on content all the time. One night it's ok for the presenters to flash, the next there being told off because for it?

Now some of the other channels, (Elite, Sportxxxbabes) are starting to exploit this, by having their presenters in totally see-through underwear and giving you close-up shots, which end up being far more explicit than what bangbabes is showing.

So I don't think anyone knows what's going on, until the new OFCOM rulings are issued in December!
26-11-2009 22:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

You see then if Amanda and Jemma quit BS for taming down, and seeing what the pair of them are getting away with on the Sky show, what the hell are they going to be allowed to do when and if the new channel goes out at midnight, are we going to see both wearing full burkas so not to offend anyone, or will they both go sod this, this is,nt what we signed up for. Amanda reckons she has a three year contract who thinks she will see it out.
26-11-2009 23:17
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(26-11-2009 22:22 )vila Wrote:  After the novelty of their opening few days I haven't watched Freeview BB much but whenever I do it appears to be just a two and a half hour trailer for the Sky show.

The first 3 shows this week were MUCH better than normal (some of the best shows I’ve seen on FV); Yesterday's show, though still above average, seemed a bit disappointing, as it was notably poorer/tamer than the previous few shows, despite Amanda’s assertion, to $ky viewers, that there would not be any difference between what they had been enjoying on the $ky only section, and what they would now be seeing when also going out on Freeview. Sad

I wonder if there is any connection to BB's request for the removal of The Watcher's pic? If so, that does not bode well for future FV shows, I would suggest Sad
27-11-2009 02:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(27-11-2009 02:57 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(26-11-2009 22:22 )vila Wrote:  After the novelty of their opening few days I haven't watched Freeview BB much but whenever I do it appears to be just a two and a half hour trailer for the Sky show.

The first 3 shows this week were MUCH better than normal (some of the best shows I’ve seen on FV); Yesterday's show, though still above average, seemed a bit disappointing, as it was notably poorer/tamer than the previous few shows, despite Amanda’s assertion, to $ky viewers, that there would not be any difference between what they had been enjoining on the $ky only section, and what they would now be seeing when also going out on Freeview. Sad

I wonder if there is any connection to BB's request for the removal of The Watcher's pic? If so, that does not bode well for future FV shows, I would suggest Sad

Amanda was due on last night but it was posted by someone that she had changed her schedule.
It was just Jemma and Donna on the freeview show last night.
They both looked lovely and put in good performances but I would have to classify it as another tame show.
Jemma said she would not be on again until next week, so it looks like she will not be on with Amanda again for a while.
I wonder if there is a clampdown following the lollypop stuff on Sky a few nights ago.
27-11-2009 11:45
mandafan Offline
Junior Poster

Only three girls last night (Jemma, Donna & Chelsea) so we had 912 repeated on 948. They need four girls to cover three channels and have breaks, so did someone phone in sick?

I already posted about the inconsistencies in what Jet is allowed to show and how Jemma and Amanda are restrained. I think the problem is to do with freeview. BB want the extra income potential from Freeview, but Ofcom has told them to tone the shows down? Why not just make all the 900 channels pin protected from 9.00 or 10.00, use one BB channel for the freeview feed, and let us adults be entertained by the performers. If you have to enter a pin number, surely that means you consent to whatever is broadcast, and you cannot then make a complaint? Unless of course, it's a ripoff and everything is censored....
27-11-2009 12:04
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

It does strike me as odd that, given we are watching an iteractive phone sex show, with girls simulating sex acts, that the occasional flash etc. is deemed a bad thing. Also, the girls get told off for swearing, which is odd, beacuse I can watch, say Gordon Ramsay at 22:00 and here the f-word quite a bit, so what gives?

It is intersting that over the last year things have calmed down, and that the girls can wear one pair of knickers (remember when it was two?!), see-thru, or none, and be more explicit in their shows - hopefully this means someone at ofcom has a brain and has pointed out that these are late night phone sex shows, so anyone complaining about a pussy flash is either mental, stupid, or just trying to be a killjoy for the rest of the consenting population.

The idea that ofcom are testing the waters by allowing flashes and nakedness etc. is very interesting, as if it is true (and they have a 'spy' amongst us), then it only bodes well for the future.

Mind you, this is Britain, and sex is still the enemy...

What was that?
28-11-2009 16:21
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

(26-11-2009 22:32 )mikedafc Wrote:  Think Bangbabes are finding out that there are different rules for Sky and Freeview and therefore they are having to tell girls like Amanda to calm it down when the show started on freeview at 3am!!

(15-11-2009 01:03 )aceman65 Wrote:  Now some of the other channels, (Elite, Sportxxxbabes) are starting to exploit this, by having their presenters in totally see-through underwear and giving you close-up shots, which end up being far more explicit than what bangbabes is showing.

So I don't think anyone knows what's going on, until the new OFCOM rulings are issued in December!
Well here's hoping for much less restricted content in december, and give us punters what we really want..

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
29-11-2009 21:34

gemma hiles