cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: What are Bangbabes up to?
They know the Babeshows days are numbered and are trying to make as much money as possible
They have a team of lawyers ready to challenge Ofcom's inconsistant, illegal and incomprehensible regulations
They're not actually breaking the rules as much as we think they are (in other words we're over-reacting)
Other (please specify in post)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

What are Bangbabes up to?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

What are Bangbabes up to?
Lots of speculation going on at the moment, Re. Bangbabes' output, so may I suggest a poll?

The reason behind Bangbabes' current explicit content is:
10-11-2009 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Poll - What are Bangbabes up to?
(10-11-2009 23:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The reason behind Bangbabes' current explicit content is:

Trying to force Ofcon into giving them a sanction, that can be challenged in a court of law, which in turn Ofcom would be unable to provide any reliable evidence that a few flashes causes "Harm and offence?
11-11-2009 00:34
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

all the producers/bosses r pissed and don' give a shit

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
11-11-2009 01:11
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

They know something we don't and are begining to take advantage of that!
12-11-2009 21:55
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

What I don't understand is why some of the babes push the boundaries some of the time. Amanda and Jemma can really push the boundaries, and look as if they are having fun, so why not every time they are on? And there's plenty of babes who will happily show all pole dancing, in hardcore, on webshows, so why book some who never push?

Going for a sanction then challnging it in court makes little sense. It would take 6 months for a sanction to be issued, and another year to get to the high court. That's a long time without really being able to cash in.

Mind you, they've just had a "breech" slapped on them for flashes in May, so could be they are taking that to court.

Have they been unofficially told that new broadcast code rules will be more lenient ? So why aren't the other channels doing it ? And why not all the time ?

My best guess is that they reckon they can get away with inconsistent flashing, gamblng that 99% won't be reported (unless another channel gets the hump), and that they can blame inconsistent flashes on staff sickness or an inexperienced producer, and say it was a one-off. Risky as they're already on a yellow card.

BTW Jemma was on some days ago with wet clingy knickers for at least half an hour. Really wish I'd seen how they got wet.
14-11-2009 00:53
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

It's because when Bangbabes goes on Freeview Amanda, Jemma and other babes have to be harshly tamed to fit into there stupid rules , it fucking sucks.

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 02:52 by Josh187.)
14-11-2009 02:51
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

RE: What are Bangbabes up to?
I have a theory. and thats all it is having not read it, that because of the lisbon treaty we now have the standards set by other eu nations and so ofcom is now defunct.

What did i miss?
14-11-2009 06:23
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: What are Bangbabes up to?
(14-11-2009 06:23 )biker200 Wrote:  I have a theory. and thats all it is having not read it, that because of the lisbon treaty we now have the standards set by other eu nations and so ofcom is now defunct.

Ah, if only that were true...

No, the Westminster government refused to sign up to the Lisbon Treaty without obtaining an opt-out from the ‘Charter of Fundamental Rights’, so, citizens in the UK, which is already the most repressive and Illiberal state in the EU (arguably), will have even less protection from the state than the rest of the EU (there are 2 other states that also obtained an opt-out, but I forget which ones). Worse still, after Cameron's anti EU speech the other week, it seems as though the Tories will make this even more 'iron clad' - fucking disgrace!

The Tories also want to repeal the Human Rights Act, so it seems as though, unbelievably, the Tories will be even worse than Labour when it comes to denying fundamental rights, civil liberties etc., and generaly interfering with the private lives of citizens, usually at the behest of the tabloid media, moral ‘minority’ groups etc.

Rant over! Wink
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 12:44 by Censorship :-(.)
14-11-2009 12:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-11-2009 00:53 )DanVox Wrote:  Mind you, they've just had a "breech" slapped on them for flashes in May, so could be they are taking that to court.

My reading of that decision is that it was only a warning, so I doubt there's anything to take to court.
14-11-2009 20:54
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2009 20:54 )vila Wrote:  
(14-11-2009 00:53 )DanVox Wrote:  Mind you, they've just had a "breech" slapped on them for flashes in May, so could be they are taking that to court.

My reading of that decision is that it was only a warning, so I doubt there's anything to take to court.

If it does go to court can I be on the jury, please.
15-11-2009 00:26

gemma hiles