cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: What are Bangbabes up to?
They know the Babeshows days are numbered and are trying to make as much money as possible
They have a team of lawyers ready to challenge Ofcom's inconsistant, illegal and incomprehensible regulations
They're not actually breaking the rules as much as we think they are (in other words we're over-reacting)
Other (please specify in post)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

What are Bangbabes up to?

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: What are Bangbabes up to?
I don't think they know what there doing half the time. There are inconsistencies on content all the time. One night it's ok for the presenters to flash, the next there being told off because for it?

Now some of the other channels, (Elite, Sportxxxbabes) are starting to exploit this, by having their presenters in totally see-through underwear and giving you close-up shots, which end up being far more explicit than what bangbabes is showing.

So I don't think anyone knows what's going on, until the new OFCOM rulings are issued in December!
15-11-2009 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-11-2009 01:03 )aceman65 Wrote:  So I don't think anyone knows what's going on, until the new OFCOM rulings are issued in December!

And then everyone will be even more confused, no doubt bladewave
15-11-2009 01:34
mojo76@live.co.uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

does any one know how to get the shows on tmtv full screen
19-11-2009 13:21
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

I think they have toned it down a bit,there's been no 3/4 girl orgys for months lol.Charlie Monaco must be getting withdraws.Shes changed from her Straight days on Chatback lol.But we can all still enjoy the vid of the 4 girl orgy with the mic left on from the summer.oh happy daysBig Grin
19-11-2009 14:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well, things are hot again, (understatement of the year?) which I suppose justifies me digging up this old debate/poll.

I've now thought of a radical new theory. How does this sound?

Bangbabes has been taken over by Ofcom who are now using it as a 'test channel', drip feeding us harder and harder material and monitoring public reaction. When the world doesn't implode like they're expecting, they'll have to grant the same regulations to all the other channels too Big Grin
26-11-2009 01:26
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

To add even more confusion and speculation, on another thread The Watcher posted some pictures from Amanda's Freeview nude section including her pussy flash, following a request from BangBabes this was removed, so come on then tell me what this was for.
26-11-2009 20:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-11-2009 20:43 )matt38 Wrote:  To add even more confusion and speculation, on another thread The Watcher posted some pictures from Amanda's Freeview nude section including her pussy flash, following a request from BangBabes this was removed, so come on then tell me what this was for.

They only requested the removal of one pic which was done while I was offline.
It shows that they monitor the forum. I hope they also read my
Get the f*cking mics working! thread
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=13092
while they were browsing. Smile

They probably have not seen all the other pussy slip/flash pics that have been posted, if they are as incompetant at web browsing as they are at fixing the sound problems on the show.
The sound levels were all over the place last night on the freeview show, and the previous night, the mics worked only once out of the six times the girls used them.
The freeview show rarely starts with any proper introduction by any of the girls, they sometimes cut to one of the other streams for a few seconds and there is no announcement at all, at or near the end of the show.
Now knowing that they monitor this forum, and seem concerned about what is shown on freeview, I did think of creating a new thread called PUSSY SHOWN ON FREEVIEW and putting these complaints in it. It might have got their attention. Big Grin
26-11-2009 21:33
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

You get the feeling they don't give a shit about the Freeview show, only interested in what Sky can give them.
26-11-2009 22:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

After the novelty of their opening few days I haven't watched Freeview BB much but whenever I do it appears to be just a two and a half hour trailer for the Sky show.
26-11-2009 22:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Must be Ch 907 that they are showing on freeview then!!
26-11-2009 22:27

gemma hiles