Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Babestation: Just end it now!!!

sonofapaddy Online
Ó Dubhghaill

RE: Babestation: Just end it now!!!
They still have many great girls left.like the mighty LFC,there just going through a sticky patch. lol hopefully there come out of it,both BS and LFC! talking of Liverpool,CANDY's back next year! and that's going to be the greatest comeback since Istanbul 2005!
04-11-2009 03:26
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I cannot believe such a negative topic. What a mindless and selfish thought to suggest that BS should be taken off air. Just because some people don't care for the show doesn't mean it does not cater for others. I am sure I am not alone when I say the four BS channels are the channels of choice for me. BS imo have the best looking girls and cater for a wide range of tastes and though many girls have left they still have more girls on their books than the other channels.
As is often said in here-if you don't like it don't watch it. There has been a lot of moaning about the various channels recently and I don't understand why. Unless you are one of us that ring the shows they don't cost you anything and more importantly what would you do if all the channels disappeared?? Moan a lot more I imagine.
Right time for me to stop moaning now!!
04-11-2009 08:54
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation: Just end it now!!!
bs have lost a lot of their best babes over the years but they have still got top babes Yvette is bs best babe now that Tara as left
04-11-2009 09:04
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

well my fave elite is doing everything right
04-11-2009 09:44
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

You say elite is your fave - yet a quick scan through your posts would suggest otherwise

After all, of your 410 posts - only 14 of them are in the elite section. 1 of them is about gemma, 1 is saying they should sign lori, rachel and chloe. The remaining 12 are about tiffany and anna (2 of elite's most recent signings from BS). The vast majority of your posts are in the BS sections

So for someone who claims Elite is their fave and that cellcast/babestation are so bad and should cease to be - you seem to have quite an interest in their channels/babes/former babes Wink

(and yes, I am that bored that I checked through your post history - it's been a long night and I haven't been to bed yet) lol Big Grin

04-11-2009 10:05
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation is all I've got so I don't want it to die Tongue
If the other channels are better, watch them instead and don't bother with Babestation, or am I missing something?

I understand some are upset by its apparent demise but I'm really liking what they do. Maybe I'm easily pleased, lol.
If anything, for freeview-only viewers, the shows have improved dramatically over the past year.
04-11-2009 11:50
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

So the bitching goes on. Guys if u dont like BS there is the off switch.

I personally go round all the channels as there are babes on every channel that i enjoy. BB have all the dirty ones (excuse my phraseology ladies) Lolly, Jet etc and Elite have Hazel & Emily and there are ones on Sport channels i also enjoy.

Why be negative so often, life is too short, enjoy it while you can and watch the channels you enjoy.

Yes i have joint no's 1 because i can't decide betweeen them.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 12:09 by Topman 47.)
04-11-2009 12:08
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Sooky's first and bytor's comments, summed up everything I was going to say on the matter. At the end of the day the channels know they can't cater for everyone. So they have to listen to advise and apply changes accordingly. Which is what they have done with BSX.
Donna said the other week that she suggested it, a lot of us have also suggested they bring back the interaction aspect. Now because they have started answering the phones, someone chooses to moan about it!
Yes that's fine, but what happens when they don't have any texts, are they supposed to just sit there and ramble on about nothing in particular and do those god awful voices to make us text in! I think it's a clever move myself. As they have got another line on the go, making more money, and also when she gets off the phone she will have plenty of text's to go through, until she takes another call. Not a rant as such but expressing my views on the matter Smile

"Insert funny comment here"
04-11-2009 14:23
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Dont know why everyones bothered they've only lost a couple of girls they still have gorgeous girls

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
04-11-2009 14:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wasnt too bad last night i watched from 9pm till 1:40am this morning and of the 4 hours 40 min only 1 hour and 20 min was babes on the phone. it is still mainly pic and phone messages and so long as it stays mainly text and pic messages then im not bothered. as has been said it does give the babes something to do when there is no texts and im sure bs will bring some new girls in

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2009 15:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV