Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Babestation: Just end it now!!!

thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Babestation: Just end it now!!!
Flicked on to BS Xtra and discovered that they are now taking calls, it should be a channel where they just read out texts and and have fun with viewers but f*ck it im not going to bother with babestation any more. Good things don't last long do they.

P.s. If they're going to do calls SORT OUT THE F*CKING GRAPHICS!!!
03-11-2009 23:23
Find all posts by this user
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation: Just end it now!!!
WTF?
04-11-2009 01:19
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i agree cc shut bs down end the pain lol
04-11-2009 01:23
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Yes - end it all now

Then we can all watch as the usual suspects then turn on another channel and say how shit they are as
a) Their fave channel doesn't hire their fave girl who had to be let go by bs when they close
b) They don't show their fave girl often enough as they have too many girls but not enough shows/time slots to show them all after all the girls let go by bs get signed up as per their fans wishes
c) They bitch and moan about how elite/bangbabes/babeworld/whatever has gone 'tame' because the girls don't show anything etc (forgetting that it is the exact same girls they bitched about on bs)
d) They bitch and moan about the lack of variety in the girls on the show and the lack of new girls, despite having inundated the forum with pleas to the remaining shows to sign up the girls out of work following bs's demise
e) They bitch and moan that their fave girl is not on tv anymore as they weren't signed by another channel following bs's demise - due to a limitation on the amount of girls any channel can realistically employee at any given time

Think it through.............

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 01:43 by Sooky™.)
04-11-2009 01:37
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

(04-11-2009 01:23 )alanafan232 Wrote:  i agree cc shut bs down end the pain lol

What nonsense, you'd rather have empty space than a channel with hot babes? your called alanafan so I'm guessing you like Alana, but you'd rather the channel she's on didn't exist anymore? I really don't get some of these posts about BS.
Personally I'd rather a channel showing great babes than no channel at all.
04-11-2009 01:41
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

It could just be technical problems they are having tonite guys... keep your wigs on!! they do tend to have a few occasionly.

smile... even on the crap days!
04-11-2009 01:44
rover Offline

I agree with Sooky, and Perana, BS may not be to everyone's taste but it's all about choice and and l would prefer to have more girls to watch than no girls.
to assume that other channels will take all the girls on from BS if it was to close down is just silly it just wont happen and some of the girls will be gone from our screens permanently and that l certainly don't want.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
04-11-2009 01:53
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(04-11-2009 01:44 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  It could just be technical problems they are having tonite guys... keep your wigs on!! they do tend to have a few occasionly.

Nah, they're trying out different ideas tonight, have to say I prefer the cam feeds of the three channels and no phone chats.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
04-11-2009 01:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Just because it's not as wild as Elite it doesn't mean it's not good.
The 2-4-1s that Caty does on babestation are the best i've seen anywhere (especially with Ms Tyler)
04-11-2009 02:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scope Offline
Senior Poster

there making more money this way thats y there doing it dosen't matter what we want
04-11-2009 02:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV