babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(03-06-2010 01:02 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  BTW, does FV miss the last 30 minutes of this channel?

'Fraid so. The final half hour of FV 99 is BS1.
03-06-2010 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I tell you what though, it's a darnsight better than Freesat, all my friend can get on there BS wise is BS1 from 9 till midnight! Before BS2 went I'm sure he could get that as well. No Xtra or PL either! I'm having cable or Sky when I get my own place.

Anyway, to the matter in hand ie a review:

Hmm, didn't exactly watch much to be honest. I saw Jada at 9 on BS1 and the bigger the TV you see her on, the sexier she seems to look. Didn't really see anything else till Tiffany did her first stint. I stuck around till after 12 when she switched to 94, but gave up when I couldn't stay awake and she went split screen with Rochelle. Do BS producers like reading bad reviews!?

Ah well, let me know what I missed on Xtra and PL...

CHEERS!
03-06-2010 09:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Babestation review thread.
Hi guys

I didn't really pay much attention to what happened last night on BS but I have a few observations. Firstly, it was a big surprise to find that Cleo was back; secondly there were only five girls on the beds (before 0100hrs when I went to bed) and Cleo was still NOT ALLOWED to go on the phones despite being the best girl on!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 10:16 by Ally4Paige.)
03-06-2010 10:15
Jam Da Man Offline

I recorded Partyland 1 til 6 for a change, and it wasnt too bad.
Louise was on first, wearing one of her usual one-piece outfits, plus the fishnet stockings, so good start I thought. Then Dani all in red. She went fully topless a bit, pulling her outfit down to her middle. A fair bit of oil was applied to her bum.
Jada took over just after 2am, wearing white undies and stockings, and a big white flower in her hair. Makes a change not seeing her go naked, but thats Partyland I guess. Jada creamed up her bum Rochelle came on at 2:40 wearing pink undies, pink shoes and a black see-through top. The see-through top came off after a while, along with the shoes (briefly). Gorgeous lady that one. Heart
Louise came back at 4:05 wearing another one-piece outfit, and the stockings. Then t'was Tiffany's turn at 5:05. wearing shiny black bra/top, black and pink knickers and dark stockings, with pink fishnets. Not sure if her nipples appeared at all in this section.
At 5:30, daytime began. The backstage guys must have only just began also, as they spent a few minutes making the bed. Cherri appeared, wearing black and pink, twirling a bit and flashing her bum until the bed was ready for her.laugh
Cherri's voice seems to get huskier everytime she's on. More daytime on freeview please! Heart
I also recorded (as usual) bsxtra, live 99 and bang babes/early bird 5-9. Bs1 was relegated to just 10-1am.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

03-06-2010 19:23
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;SORRY this is late but no internet this morning! Its patchy now but I'll have a go! I recorded BS1from midnight for a change last night hoping to see LOUISE and ROCHELLE! It worked. I saw all of the listed girls although Jada was only on from 05.00 for the last 30 minutes and DIDNT GO NAKED! Is this a first! There was no nudity at all unless I missed it.All the girls were good but it was only an average show EXCEPT for LOUISE! She was brilliant but even despite that I didnt think it worth keeping! lOUISE was on for about 1 hour 30 minutes ish possibly longer (I've lost my notes!). She was wearing a nice pink nighty-type thing but soon got her tits out and really played with them and put cream on them as well! One of her best performances that I've seen;i really love her female body! ROCHELLE was also topless a lot especially in the dreaded SPLIT-SCREEN squence. She also used cream. One or two observations;the SPLIT-SCREEN is still being used;BOO! And there is still alot of advertising for bSxtreme even after midnight;even CLEO got in on the act split-screen explaining all about it in her lovely accent!I THINK BY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT! And they still call it "brand spanking new!!!!!... BUt i did think that the timer was useful last night helping us to judge the end of a section and also a message box went up saying who was next on;again useful but taking up space on the screen!So apart from LOUISE who was excellent only an average show;we'd still like CLEO on the beds! Tonight I'm going to give it a miss as its only ELISE out of the list that I really like and I have good naked footage of her! I might watch the first section from 10.. but dont propose to review it as its bound to be the usual"rolling advert" for BSXtreme! At least you get the gist of last nights show anyway.
03-06-2010 20:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2010 20:42 )Rogerbee Wrote:  If Elise can run away from Linsey, I might get a review done this time!

I'm relying on you then;Linsey being on persuaded me not to record! SORRY Linsey and fans!
03-06-2010 20:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2010 20:48 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 20:42 )Rogerbee Wrote:  If Elise can run away from Linsey, I might get a review done this time!

I'm relying on you then;Linsey being on persuaded me not to record! SORRY Linsey and fans!

Have a good night people;I look forward to reading your reviews etc tomorow when hopefully KANDI will be on!!!????.....Or ROSIE LEE or TAMMY????? Please Cellcast you owe it to us to bring them back to where they belong! Bye for now;see you tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 21:49 by Big Boobies.)
03-06-2010 21:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's been more than three weeks I believe since Tammy was on, so perhaps they'll give her another show or two Rolleyes

We are in dire need!!!!!!
03-06-2010 22:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Good morning people!

Having felt bad for days about Sunday, I want to redress things by devoting my review to Elise.

After she was kind enough to provide me with the full line-up for the night ahead, I felt I owed it to Elise to watch as much of her as I could. If only the producers had been on the same page! I tuned into Partyland at 1 to be treated to a close-up of her torso, before Megan replaced her. I then meandered up and down the channels wondering where she might be next.

My patience was rewarded when she appeared on BS1. Elise looked to be having a good time, even when joined by Linsey. It seemed though to be only 5 mins after Linsey left that she did too. At this point, I was tired and went to bed. As I lay there unable to sleep, I decided I just HAD to give this one more try. I plugged in my cordless headphones, turned on the TV and put on Partyland while I got comfy in my duvet. Finally, I was rewarded with what may have been a full hour of Elise at her finest. She was alone, having fun, getting decent callers considering the hour and making me thoroughly pleased that I would be able to write this for you when I got up. What with poor showings from others in recent days, Elise has definitely proved herself to be among the most watchable of any of the girls that have graced our screens.

Please though, producers, make the best use of this girl you can, give her nice slots and nice girls she can do 2-4-1's with. Get her back with Daryl or Georgie and I think she and I will both thank you!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 11:00 by Rogerbee.)
04-06-2010 10:43
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

This isn't so much a review as an observation!! When I finally switched on last night and did my customary run through the channels (at 2330hrs) the first thing I saw on BS1 (906) was a split screen AND extra graphics!! I better not say who was part of the split screen or I will be in trouble lol!!

The producers really outdid themselves with this so thankfully I didn't watch the rest of the night!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-06-2010 11:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV