babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
didnt watch much apart from paiges starting bs1 she was on extra next but didnt record as the text box was in full effect fell aasleep but luckly i put partyland on skyplus woke up during the night got 2 paige sets both on the dungeon set both very good sets seeing as paige is riddled with back pain was a slight wince of pain now and again but sure she was giving the callers what they wanted then was louise looking hot as well then back to paige then georgie finished us off so all in all a good nights recording got 3 paige vids to upload and post later

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-06-2010 06:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh, ok, at least it sounds like Paige had as good a night as she could have then.

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 07:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;well guess what I cocked up again;THANKS CELLCAST! i recorded BSxTra hoping to see PAIGE,GEORGIE and LOUISE!!! but PAIGE introduced the show for 3 minutes and wasnt seen again.....Camilla was then on for 1 hour and 30 minutes going naked.Then Linsey (hasnt she got a home?) was on for 50 minutes.Then Michelle was on for 50 minutes braless from the start.Then GEORGIE was on for about 1 hour and 30 minutes;very nice but no better than I've already got.then Camilla finished the show off for about 20 minutes going braless. So I am once again frustrated;no PAIGe and no LOUISE! Does this mean that PAIGE was just on Partyland again or did she appear on BS1 Freeview? Please let me know in your reports so that I can try and make sense of it tonight. So why did I bother;i thought BSXtra was one of PAIGE'S habitual homes!.Never mind at least I have some recent (albeit brief) good footage of her BUT I really expected to see her last night! The only girls I didnt see were PAIGE,LOUISE (both my favourites!) and Megan;I'm not impressed! So another wasted dvd! Anyway work now ;see you later.
02-06-2010 07:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Big Boobies , i did not record any of the Cellcast shows last night , so from memory i think Paige opened the pre freeview Sky BS1 show and was taken off before freeview started , i think but not sure that she also did a pre freeview BSXtra section , i also saw Paige split screen on Partyland on freeview , yes bloody split screen on Partyland ! , i think she was on Partyland some were between 1 and 2 am , Louise also appeared on BS1 some time during the night , but when you have not recorded the shows and are trying to remember what time and what channel the girls were on takes a bit of doing so may not be entirely accurate .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-06-2010 11:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hmm, apart from Paige it doesn't sound like I missed much then. I like doing reviews, but, there has to be something I like to review. Hopefully, when the likes of Stevie and Daryl return, Lolly and Dani may decide it's their turn for a break. PLEEEEASE!!! Maybe Linsey is working out her notice before Bluebird launches.

I do like Camilla, and what she and Ree did for Xtreme, but, for her to have become another marketing tool for it was more than I could take last night.

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 13:35
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2010 11:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  Big Boobies , i did not record any of the Cellcast shows last night , so from memory i think Paige opened the pre freeview Sky BS1 show and was taken off before freeview started , i think but not sure that she also did a pre freeview BSXtra section , i also saw Paige split screen on Partyland on freeview , yes bloody split screen on Partyland ! , i think she was on Partyland some were between 1 and 2 am , Louise also appeared on BS1 some time during the night .

YES that seems correct as I saw PAIGE open BS1at 9.00 (watching on the webstream but Michelle replaced her at about 9.45ish and in fact opened BS1 on Freeview.PAIGE was on BSXTra as Freeview started BUT only for 3 minutes;obviously at the end of a section! Unusually! she didnt reappear!THANKS CELLCAST;thats what annoys us Freeviewers;the pathetic section timings! I'm just interested in whether she appeared on BS1 again during Freeview as it looks like I should have recorded Partyland instead of bSXtra which I assumed was her second home! after Partyland! Thanks anyway Shes on daytime now so surely wont be on tonights show will she? I wouldnt have thought shes had much sleep but looks gorgeous as usual! What a lovely girl!
02-06-2010 19:01
Jam Da Man Offline

As well as the start of xtra, I caught 1 minute of a close up of Paige's bum on Partyland at 5am. But, again, she was then replaced by Georgie til 5:30. Jessica was on daytime then.
I seem to get more from Partyland 5 - 6am than I do from bs1 10pm - 5:30am so tonight I'm gonna record Partyland from 1am, at the loss of bs1.
Camilla, Georgie and Louise were on between 10pm - 12am on bs1, which might be slightly different from the norm. Georgie and Louise did a 2-4-1 for a while, at one point Georgie tried on one of Louise's Big Black Boots.
Also an inept attempt at split screen between Camilla and Louise ( in which Louise's side of the screen got pushed off once or twice ) Huh
Pissed off that I pretty much missed Paige. Hope her back gets better.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

02-06-2010 19:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oh, dear. Another 'delete all' night. My girl/girl interest was limited to a couple of Georgie/Louise efforts on BS1 which followed the current very tame format. We know Georgie is capable of far better than this, so yet again it has to be down to unwarranted interference by the producers. Meanwhile the girls over on Live99 were showing how it should be done, culminating in a 3-4-1 with the mic left on.

Paige's presence on Freeview was limited to two stints on PL. Before her first proper appearance there seemed to be some sort of effort being made at a split screen scenario with Michelle but it all went a bit pear-shaped. First of all Paige appeared in the right-hand window, talking into a mic to absolutely no effect because it wasn't patched through. She disappeared after about half a minute and we had a blank right-hand screen together with random views of various bits of Michelle's anatomy on the left. After a bit of that it was back to Michelle full screen. Then the split screen re-appeared with Paige on the right, once again talking silently into a mic. After a minute or two the studio moderator relented and allowed us to hear the last few seconds of whatever it was she was saying. During one of these silent interludes we were treated to close-up views of Paige's bum. The split screen with Paige and Michelle seemed to be running ok, but disappeared after only a short time. When Paige eventually appeared for her first solo stint her opening words suggested that she was as unimpressed with what had been happening as most viewers must have been.

Is it me, or have BS production values become a complete dog's dinner since ModSta left? At the start of Ch 94 Michelle was flashing in and out of vision like she was in a malfunctioning transporter room on Star Trek, from time to time there were random views of the ceiling and other bits and bobs, and the most fascinating part of all was on Ch 94 with a minute and a half of a little yellow blob on a pale grey background.
02-06-2010 20:22
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The crew must do shifts! Daytime is much better shot with fades between cameras. Paige and Anastasia looked gorgeous even on streaming.

CHEERS!
02-06-2010 22:15
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(02-06-2010 20:22 )vila Wrote:  SNIP
Meanwhile the girls over on Live99 were showing how it should be done, culminating in a 3-4-1 with the mic left on.

SNIP

Yes, the best Live 99 show since it returned to FV, IMO.
BTW, does FV miss the last 30 minutes of this channel? It looked to be getting hotter than ever, just as the FV broadcast ended. Sad
03-06-2010 01:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV