cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Thoughts on Bang Babes current offerings

DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

RE: Thoughts on Bang Babes current offerings
if candy and lolly wasn't still there i dont think id watch at all, hopefully they'll get some new girls on soon and not girls who are just new to bangbabes
02-10-2009 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gangster1234 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Agreed that BB is poor atm, easily changed though by getting some of the PAD girls on there show which seems to have the best girls on. If they dont make some changes soon they wll lose out to BS.
02-10-2009 18:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-10-2009 18:26 )gangster1234 Wrote:  Agreed that BB is poor atm, easily changed though by getting some of the PAD girls on there show which seems to have the best girls on. If they dont make some changes soon they wll lose out to BS.

Hmmm...that sounds like a plan. Imagine the babes that are on The Pad today being on the night show, now I know I would love to see that. Maybe Holly, Dannii and Lynsey can help out the struggling night shift. Just an idea. Wink
02-10-2009 18:36
gangster1234 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-10-2009 18:36 )Chilly Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 18:26 )gangster1234 Wrote:  Agreed that BB is poor atm, easily changed though by getting some of the PAD girls on there show which seems to have the best girls on. If they dont make some changes soon they wll lose out to BS.

Hmmm...that sounds like a plan. Imagine the babes that are on The Pad today being on the night show, now I know I would love to see that. Maybe Holly, Dannii and Lynsey can help out the struggling night shift. Just an idea. Wink

Exactly they have the girls right under their nose Emma S, Victoria, Fernanda along with the girls you mentioned and others. Shame they cant see whats infront of them.
02-10-2009 18:43
Dan07 Offline
Junior Poster

(02-10-2009 18:43 )gangster1234 Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 18:36 )Chilly Wrote:  

Exactly they have the girls right under their nose Emma S, Victoria, Fernanda along with the girls you mentioned and others. Shame they cant see whats infront of them.

All depends on whether or not the girls themselves would be willing to do the night shift though.
02-10-2009 19:36
Sainttau Offline
Senior Poster

I posted a few weeks ago about the great line up they had and I listed

Stevie (gone)
Tori (awol)
Ree (gone)
Toni (thank god she is back - very very hot!!!)

I still think that Candy, Lori, & Charlie provide a good core but I am afraid a few of the other squad members don't cut it for me.

Still, I am sure we will be treated to another few moves in the next transfer window!
02-10-2009 19:43
old git Offline
Senior Poster

At least they have put Frankie on this evening that for me is a step in the right direction.
02-10-2009 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree nice to see frankie back on. getting the pad girls to do the odd night show is a brill idea. especially if it means victoria comes back tonights. would like emma spellar and kelly bell especially on bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2009 13:54

gemma hiles