cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Thoughts on Bang Babes current offerings

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Thoughts on Bang Babes current offerings
A few weeks ago I would have said Bang Babes was the No 1 station but I feel they have lost their way.

Tori not been seen for some time, Stevie gone to pastures new, they seem to have lost the younger babes - will Candy be moving soon? but there again she is very close to Lolly.

I know the babes move around but BB seem to have insufficient girls on the books at present whereas Babestation have a gr8 selection of younger & older babes and can offer a better variety throughout the night.

Anyone think the same.

02-10-2009 10:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Thoughts on Bang Babes current offerings
Sure do, I'm not impressed with seeing the same faces night after night, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with revenue, they drew in 14 million last year, but made a profit of something like one hundred and forty thousand, maybe the bosses, are treating themselves to banker type bonuses.
02-10-2009 11:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Bang Babes has become soooooooooo boring! They really need some new faces, and I don't mean simply bringing in babes from other channels, as that is rather dull too.

The only time I watch now is when Lolly and Candy are on. And to think that this was once my favourite channel. Come on Bang Babes, we know you can do better than this. Smile
02-10-2009 11:53
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

They had some of the best babes but lost them to other channels, I wouldn't be surprised with in a year there won't be a bangbabes Sad they now don't use 907 and have only a small amount of women left who everyone is tired of seeing. Ok they give us some good lesbian action but now that's all they offer, and now that's getting very dull.
02-10-2009 12:18
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(02-10-2009 11:44 )stoly Wrote:  Sure do, I'm not impressed with seeing the same faces night after night, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with revenue, they drew in 14 million last year, but made a profit of something like one hundred and forty thousand, maybe the bosses, are treating themselves to banker type bonuses.

Where do these figures come from?
02-10-2009 12:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

IF that is true, then they should be very happy, as I imagine Cellcast would be jumping for joy if they made that sort of profit.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 12:44 by Chilly.)
02-10-2009 12:43
stoly Offline
Banned

(02-10-2009 12:39 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 11:44 )stoly Wrote:  Sure do, I'm not impressed with seeing the same faces night after night, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with revenue, they drew in 14 million last year, but made a profit of something like one hundred and forty thousand, maybe the bosses, are treating themselves to banker type bonuses.

Somewhere in this forum, I came across it a few weeks ago.
02-10-2009 14:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

personally i fond BB tedious these days. im not a fan of the girl on girl stuff, prefer to see them separately instead of the tame lez stuff. plus i always see the same girls when i watch. i don't see why they don't sign up some of the girls ditched by BS (demi for example), and show BS what they're missing out on. or use holly james or lynsey on nights.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 15:07 by Robot Devil.)
02-10-2009 15:06
Hazhard Away
Banned

(02-10-2009 10:38 )Topman 47 Wrote:  A few weeks ago I would have said Bang Babes was the No 1 station but I feel they have lost their way.

Tori not been seen for some time, Stevie gone to pastures new, they seem to have lost the younger babes - will Candy be moving soon? but there again she is very close to Lolly.

I know the babes move around but BB seem to have insufficient girls on the books at present whereas Babestation have a gr8 selection of younger & older babes and can offer a better variety throughout the night.

Anyone think the same.

I agree for the most part, bangbabes has been rather dull recently, i notice the same faces every night but hopefully that will change. But when Lolly and Candy are on you know there will be a great show, also bangbabes recent signing of Paige Ashley and Cate Harrington was awesome if only they were on more, I also like Charlie M and Valery Summer but the rest dont really do it for me, and its those babes that seem to be on every night. I dare say this but i think Babestation has been slightly improving recently they use the shower much more frequently to what they use to, which is great, the shower scenes are awesome because they show off their body much more, instead of when there on the bed and are restricted to staying in one position. Ex Bangbabe Stevie seems to have made a big impact on Babestation, it's great to see her on as much as she is, especially when she gets in the shower.. Hot Tongue
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 15:14 by Hazhard.)
02-10-2009 15:12
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2009 14:37 )stoly Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 12:39 )Digital Dave Wrote:  

Somewhere in this forum, I came across it a few weeks ago.

Think that was the cellcast results mate.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
02-10-2009 15:17

gemma hiles