Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average

just an opinion

stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

RE: just an opinion
(16-09-2009 16:34 )IanG Wrote:  funkymackem, all fashion models wear 'vanity pants' and have done for many, many years

Many do, some don't... Often the show or creative direction calls for full nudity. These shows go on. Prudish people don't go. Young up and coming designers love to get attention in this way, as well as those designers changing labels who need a fresh image. Any pervert who calls himself such knows about FTV and its nudity... The daytime lingerie shows are legend. Funkymacem, it was the Roberto Cavalli show you're talking about, there were 3 models in sheer, 2 with a little bush, and you could just about see the 3rd's clitty !

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
16-09-2009 22:34
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

There's one word that answers the question of 'Why can Channel 4 show tits at 9pm but babe shows can't?' and that is 'context'.
16-09-2009 22:46
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(16-09-2009 22:34 )stevesworld Wrote:  
(16-09-2009 16:34 )IanG Wrote:  funkymackem, all fashion models wear 'vanity pants' and have done for many, many years

Many do, some don't... Often the show or creative direction calls for full nudity. These shows go on. Prudish people don't go. Young up and coming designers love to get attention in this way, as well as those designers changing labels who need a fresh image. Any pervert who calls himself such knows about FTV and its nudity... The daytime lingerie shows are legend. Funkymacem, it was the Roberto Cavalli show you're talking about, there were 3 models in sheer, 2 with a little bush, and you could just about see the 3rd's clitty !

thanks for backing me up on that one, i knew i wasnt imagining it lol, really wanna see that show now ur talking about, it wasnt that one i was thinking of actually.

funky
16-09-2009 22:48
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

If the 900 channels went to a non-subscription encrypted system would there then be a different set of rules?
17-09-2009 20:10
Thread Closed