Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average

just an opinion

brummie Offline
Posting Machine

just an opinion
Don't know if this the right place for this rant but here goes, Why is it the babeshows apparently have to work to different rules to other broadcasters, I mean I doubt whether the main terrestial broadcasters would worry to much about,or face hassle for broadcasting full frontal nudity in say a Hollywood movie or TV drama after 9 o'clock and yet the 900 channels are strictly limited to topless only. I can remember the days of 'peek of pussy' and 'flash the gash' when the girls would ritually give a brief glimpse of 'downstairs' at 12 o'clock, and I don't remember the collapse civilized society or demos on the streets by offended masses.No doubt OFCOM put a stop to that some time ago. The regulatory authorities need to make their minds up if a programme is adult programming or not, and if it is then treat the audience like adults.After all Sky and Freeview boxes are equipped with parental controls, and it is the responsiblity of parents to control what their little brats watch, especialy between midnight and 5 AM.Kids thes days are probably too busy on the internet downloading all the free hardcore they could want anyway. I am not suggesting the 900 channels be allowed to broadcast explicit sex acts or long lingering close-ups, but the occasional flash of pussy is not going to morally corrupt anyone or bring society crashing down. On the other hand there is something extra exciting in seeing the occasional nip slip from the likes of Lori or Paige who go to great lengths not to reveal even as much as a nipple so when they do it provides an extra thrill-the lure of the forbidden. Well thats my rant over with and I feel better having got that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
16-09-2009 00:04
Find all posts by this user
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

RE: just an opinion
but on the other hand, i actually like the fact that the channels 'cant' show everything, i do recall when babestar was in full flow, i actually stopped watching cos it was the same every night, yeah u saw pussy etc etc, it got boring!, but it was only when they made that 'not allowed' and then i started downloading the vids reminiscing about 'the good ol times'! its the same kind of situation, i think most of u will agree, if something is freely available, u will eventually get bored with it, but when seeing something that is 'not allowed' its the whole 'taboo' situation and it turns people on more, if a night show girl is doing a day show and she nipslips, do u get turned on? yes of course u do, because she 'shouldnt' have shown her nipple at say 2pm! even tho u've seen her tits and probably even her pussy a million times previously! to be honest i do think the rules should be relaxed but NOT too much cos i think if all the girls got completely naked every night we would ALL eventually get bored because we've seen it all before, and i think probably most of the 'turn on factor' of these shows is the fact that u 'might' see something that is 'not allowed' it makes the whole thing more erotic wether its a day show or night show, to me anyway! i hope that makes sense, ive had several pints lol

just my 'rant' for the evening, and apologies for the extensive use of the '...'s lol Wink

funky
16-09-2009 01:09
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

and yeah ive just realised that the last sentance bar one of ur rant is basically what im talking about lol Wink
16-09-2009 01:22
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

Nail on the head FunkyMackem ! I can't get enough of watching , in particular Bailey, as she's always on the edge in her outfits. I Even used to watch alot of Fashion TV coz you were guaranteed to see boobies in the daytime... Ha ! (lets get Isabelli Fontana on Elite!)

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
16-09-2009 01:37
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

lol i remember when i first got sky+ i used to record the lingerie programs on fashion tv for the daytime boobies as u said lol and the see thru panties, was great for a while but even them shows got boring, cos all the models started wearing skin-tone g-strings under the actual lingerie! completely ruined it for me, the bastards! lol
16-09-2009 15:13
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

funkymackem, all fashion models wear 'vanity pants' and have done for many, many years (you can't have girls flashing the gash on the runway - the 'ladies' would faint, indeed, the blokes would all be up the front so the 'ladies' couldn't get to see the new fashion tends in handbags and shoes) Wink

On the other points. The lure of the taboo is certainly real - human progress is all about curiosity and discovering the unknown. And it is certainly true that there needs to be a proper balance between censorship and letting it all hang out. We'd soon get bored if the babes all wore burkhas and veils wouldn't we? I mean we might as well watch the washing dry as stare at a woman covered in a fabric pillar box.

Now I don't believe for one second that any 'slips' are strictly forbidden either on the day channels or the night channels. The FACT they DO occur and yet NO sanctions are imposed simply confirms my theory that they are in fact allowed in a limited fashion in order to keep people watching. It's basic psychology in that familiar lure of the taboo and illicit being used to manipulate the audience - to pull in viewers like flies to shit.

As I've said on several threads already, Ofcom have no evidence whatsoever that nudity (or sex for that matter) can "seriously impair the moral, physical or psychological development of minors" and thus give them reason to legally censor/forbid it. That term (emphesis added) is from the EC TV Directive (part of EU Treaty laws) Ofcom are supposed to be abiding by in harmony with all European TV regulators (we're supposed to be part of this free market y'know - ensuring the free exchange of all products and services across ALL European countries - tough titty if you want sell a nude babe show to Britain though...!).

Now, the BBFC allow "natural nudity" from U certificate upward. Anything passed U can be broadcast at anytime according to Ofcom's precious Code - i.e. non-sexual "natural nudity" can be braodcast at anytime of day - so any nip slip, pussy peek etc. is all perfectly accetpable if it occurs naturally and without any sexual context. There are in fact a lot of mothers out there that want to be able to whip their boobs out anywhere to feed their babies - the Government say they support them in that right. So, if there's some element in society trying to prevent what is prefectly normal and natural from happening because they have some insane religious/moral objection to it, then it is that element that need correcting. Clearly, Ofcom seem to be part of that unnatural element because there's one thing I know for sure, little children are not harmed by seeing naked boobies, in fact they love to see 'em, they even NEED to see them if they're to grow up like real human beings have done since year dot.

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
16-09-2009 16:34
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

i agree with 99.9% of everything u said there mate, just a couple of things, i do remember watching fashion tv and seeing see through lingerie during the day where u could see the girls pubes through her knickers, i may even have a vid somewhere, ill see if i can find it, it will take some hunting tho lol

also ur quote:
"so any nip slip, pussy peek etc. is all perfectly accetpable if it occurs naturally and without any sexual context"

i dont think anybody would class these shows as non sexual context, even the day shows, so weve got no chance on that one lol Wink

funky
16-09-2009 17:44
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2009 16:34 )IanG Wrote:  Now I don't believe for one second that any 'slips' are strictly forbidden either on the day channels or the night channels. The FACT they DO occur and yet NO sanctions are imposed simply confirms my theory that they are in fact allowed in a limited fashion in order to keep people watching. It's basic psychology in that familiar lure of the taboo and illicit being used to manipulate the audience - to pull in viewers like flies to shit.

As I've said on several threads already, Ofcom have no evidence whatsoever that nudity (or sex for that matter) can "seriously impair the moral, physical or psychological development of minors" and thus give them reason to legally censor/forbid it. That term (emphesis added) is from the EC TV Directive (part of EU Treaty laws) Ofcom are supposed to be abiding by in harmony with all European TV regulators (we're supposed to be part of this free market y'know - ensuring the free exchange of all products and services across ALL European countries - tough titty if you want sell a nude babe show to Britain though...!).

Now, the BBFC allow "natural nudity" from U certificate upward. Anything passed U can be broadcast at anytime according to Ofcom's precious Code - i.e. non-sexual "natural nudity" can be braodcast at anytime of day - so any nip slip, pussy peek etc. is all perfectly accetpable if it occurs naturally and without any sexual context. There are in fact a lot of mothers out there that want to be able to whip their boobs out anywhere to feed their babies - the Government say they support them in that right. So, if there's some element in society trying to prevent what is prefectly normal and natural from happening because they have some insane religious/moral objection to it, then it is that element that need correcting. Clearly, Ofcom seem to be part of that unnatural element because there's one thing I know for sure, little children are not harmed by seeing naked boobies, in fact they love to see 'em, they even NEED to see them if they're to grow up like real human beings have done since year dot.

Just a couple of points, well queries really 1)Do we know that no sanctions have been applied in the form of fines or warnings etc.Its an interesting theory about teasing viewers to tempt them in but I'm not entirely convinced, girls even wearing two lots of knickers at a time to make sure it doesn't happen.,, 2)I'm only assuming the old "moral corruption of minors" argument is the justification for the apparent ban.Do we know if this is the actual justification given or is their some other reason I've missed-I suspect some political motivation.
16-09-2009 18:14
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps the most ridiculous situation of all is the apparent belief that people who tune into a channel called the PLAYBOY channel to watch a program called NAKED News might be shocked or offended to see female genitalia so we'd better cover it up with a little ghost box in the appropriate area!(does this programme count as non-sexual) I'm sure this program used to be broadcast in its original form when it was on Sumo and as stated in my original post the old Flash the Gash was a feature of the shows at midnnight, so whats changed? Does this indicate a change in the morality standpoint of the great Britsh public-or at least those in a position of influence?
16-09-2009 18:25
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Apparantly in the UK, you can't show a hairless female genitalia so that is why it was covered up, ridiculous as that is!!

Bangbabes show a vid showing how to use parental controls and block under 18's from their channel. With regard to babeshows as compared to normal shows, the nudity, sex etc is only part of the story whereas on babeshows after 10pm, the girls are for the majority of the time topless as befits the nature of the show and the chat is or at least is supposed to be of an adult nature.
16-09-2009 19:02
Thread Closed