Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
(05-06-2010 16:10 )quiquems Wrote:  Surprisedeek

[Image: aaa_2.jpg]

i now want to twat afro man.... hands off the goods buddy....
Bounce hmmm i hope i don't come off sounding jealous...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-06-2010 16:22
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Dunno why you lot are so transfixed about getting the boobs out the whole time. Yes, they're magnificent, but the reason we all love Danica is coz she teases us with them and because of this we get a lot of playfulness and panty-play... that's what we all love; well I do anyway. And there's a trade-off here. Danica is clearly more comfortable with them covered most of the time, which means she gets into it more and we get a better show all-round.

Last night brand-Danica got back on track. She's was great - natural, playful, happy(!), stunning, beautiful and generally giving out a very sexy vibe. YES, Mary effing Whitehouse was on the camera some of the time, YES I was disappointed that instead of the very skimpy white all in one thing hanging on the right side of the screen (please can you wear it next time Danica!) she chose the ill-fitting swim-suit from her collection (way to much gusset - sp?). I would have gone for the bright pink one - lots more wedgies to be had. YES, I was disappointed that she didn't get naked, even if she'd have covered her boobs. Please can you get naked next time Danica from the waist down and do some Caty-stylee hand-panty moves.

Overall though, a thumbs up from me...
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 17:15 by countryboy.)
05-06-2010 17:13
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
okay first of all thank you greatly to Quiqems you are a GOD.
Secondly i completely agree with Hexit, and i don't care if i come off as jealous. I dont want
to see some jerk get to feel up Danica, that just kinda pisses me off. I'm all for the girl/girl stuff
but that just makes me kind of mad.
05-06-2010 17:54
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(05-06-2010 11:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 10:52 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I certainly am not one of those who are on a mission to kiss her ass...." but then again" I have been in the past scathing about some of her performances and then got my head around the fact that this is just what she does and it is something different.Some will like it and some won't. However blocking out all three Elite channels just to show her on a friday night when you have Caty in the wings for example just does not seem to be good business. That needs to change, they do the same with Michelle and i can never get understand why they do this.

emm were you not watching last night as danica wasnt blocking all 3 channels last night from about 11pm caty and charlie both did solo sections on 914 and when alice was on caty and charlie did a 241. also when alice and caty were doing there very hot 241 charlie was very hot on their own

No i wasn't. I was speaking historically.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
05-06-2010 18:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce dude chill im taking the piss.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 18:12 by HEX!T.)
05-06-2010 18:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 17:54 )uaw2nome Wrote:  okay first of all thank you greatly to Quiqems you are a GOD.
Secondly i completely agree with Hexit, and i don't care if i come off as jealous. I dont want
to see some jerk get to feel up Danica, that just kinda pisses me off.
I'm all for the girl/girl stuff

That's sooooo sad. Rolleyes It's just some harmless fun. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 18:42 by Chilly.)
05-06-2010 18:27
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 10:52 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I certainly am not one of those who are on a mission to kiss her ass...." but then again" I have been in the past scathing about some of her performances and then got my head around the fact that this is just what she does and it is something different.Some will like it and some won't. However blocking out all three Elite channels just to show her on a friday night when you have Caty in the wings for example just does not seem to be good business. That needs to change, they do the same with Michelle and i can never get understand why they do this.

Posted the same query to Jamie on Alice's thread prior to Alice's 1st show,as I mainly wanted to see Charlie, who was not scheduled to appear until 3:00am, pointed out that previously when Danica's world was on 9:00pm-12:00 on 3 channels, Babestation had 7 girls on 3 channels between 9:00pm-10:00pm + another 1 or 2 by midnight; Jamie's response was that it was down to quality, not quantity; he's the boss so you have to accept that but at odds with all the other channels' programming...answer,still don't know, but at least he's varying the routine a little so if you flip through the channels you're finding the other girls doing the odd stint on 1 channel while the "star" is on the other 2 for 3 hours.

05-06-2010 21:04
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(05-06-2010 17:54 )uaw2nome Wrote:  okay first of all thank you greatly to Quiqems you are a GOD.
to see some jerk get to feel up Danica, that just kinda pisses me off. I'm all for the girl/girl stuff

eeerrrr mate, that's a bit scary. I hope you're not digging some kind of buffalo bill style well in the middle of your mid-terrace living room. It might be time to alert Danica's security.
05-06-2010 21:13
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

okay calm down, i just don't like it when the camera guys feel up the girls, that's all, i remember the same thing happened with Mica and most of the guys on her thread didnt like it either.
05-06-2010 21:43
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

I don't mind the elite crew getting "hands on" with the elite babes as there is no sinister intent about it. It's always done in good humour and the babes don't mind.

Ps I'm very jealous of afroman, as I'm sure are a lot of people here for getting his hands on danica's boobs

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 21:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66