Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
i for 1 am happy to see some people aren't happy and want to say as much, as long as its just about the performance and not attacking the girl on other personal matters, like looks or lack of, i think its best to have an exchange of frank forthright views.

these forums bore the ass off me when all you see is a bunch of lickys trying there best to jam there tung up the girls ass as if there in competition to win a prize off her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 07:55 by HEX!T.)
05-06-2010 07:46
Find all posts by this user
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

She looked so sexy in pink last night,shes a true breathtaking beauty and i could never get bored with her.Lets hope Elite keeps Danica and Alice on every Friday,who needs pubs,clubs and world cup football when those two are on!
05-06-2010 08:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd that sonofapaddy danica was sensational last night 3 very sexy outfits with my fav being the pink lingerie she wore for her first stint. she was her usual filth on the phones and wasnt shy playing with her nips, sucking fingers and licking her lips. liked the interactive element last night with danica getting callers to choose her outfit

i dont mind people being negative about danica and other babes, but what irritates me is when people say some nights she is dull and boring and other nights she isnt. danica does the same nightshow week afterweek following the same routine building up to her final hour when she is at her best

but do agree with those who say danica should be on longer, perhaps even doing a full night

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 08:45
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I didnt see the show live as already mentioned but Danica looked amazing from the caps i have seen and the video i will watch later to form my opinion on her performance.

What i will say re Josh's post is I feel that Josh has given his opinion on tonights performance, has not slated Danica personally and therefore has every right to be disappointed in what he saw tonight. Hexit mentioned last week that there does come a point where you have to say enough is enough, obviously that point will be different for everyone but Josh has obviously reached that point. We have to allow people to have these opinions on this forum or we may aswell have just set up a fan page...to me thats boring and if it does come to people being villified for having a different reaction to a girls performance then im sure im not alone in thinking this forum will become a very dull place!!!
05-06-2010 10:20
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I think I have made my views clear over the past few months and I for one love the banter and feel that if you stick your head above the parapet then be prepared for the backlash. I try to be constructive and I have been critical of both Elite and Danica before especially when Danica seemed to go through a dodgy spell not turning up, going early etc with some fairly glib and unconvincing excuses.
Last night started off great, loved the idea of the screen and the different outfits and I thought Danica looked really in the mood last night. I think it would have worked better if she had just changed outfits every 20 minutes or so and not relied on the punters to request it because everybody just wanted to 'get on with it' anyway. You may disagree and I am sure Danica wanted it to be interactive. I tried to get through and request the red outfit and couldn't believe no-one did me a favour!
The main issue I had last night with Danica's performance was that it built well but at the end I was desperate for the straps to come down and stay down and it didn't happen.
In the end though it was a missed opportunity due to the camerawork. It was the most messy performance by a cameraman or woman (pretty sure it was a man as his shadow appeared several times) I can remember. When Danica went anywhere near her knickers he almost thrust the lens up his own nostrils or threatened to implant the camera in Danica's implants! He missed the shot of her arse when she was thrusting forward on the couch (which is the first time she has pretended to be f***** in this way and he blew it!). The shots of Danica behind the screen could have and should have been better, you couldn't make out anything as the camerawork was shocking.
Ratings -
Idea - 10
Execution - 6 (more changes and better camerawork plus some flashes from behind the screen, her lovely bum for example or draped naked with half her body behind the screen and half in front.....you get the idea)
Danica - 7 (could have been a 9 or 10 with more support from the cameraman)
Cameraman - 2 (I am after all a generous man)
Surely though now you cannot question Danica's commitment to keeping us interested. She does want to do it differently and the point about only getting away with this kind of show once a week may be a valid one but is not the reason we only get it once a week. We get it once a week because that is what Danica has manged to negotiate with her employer who realises how valuable she is.
At least Elite have listened and we got the choice of Caty or Charlie during Danica's stint not that I changed channels you understand!Wink

PS I thought the pink outfit at the start was the best and showed off her beauty to a tee.

PPS Why did we get the red knickers performance a few weeks ago with brilliant camerawork and now this?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 10:43 by Webbiola.)
05-06-2010 10:38
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(05-06-2010 02:34 )Josh187 Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 02:02 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  It sounds like there is something about her you don't like. Danica is all about the vision!!!The performance is a bonus.Other girls have to make up for not being as cute by being absolute filth we know who they are!!!

The only thing I'm starting to dislike about her is her type of performance that's all, i like everything else about her. Her naturally beautiful looks is what keeps me (and many others) tuning in to watch her every week regardless of how her show turns out, people will still watch her, she is the talk of the forum.

If her performances will always be just tease, then i might lose interest in her performances in the long run. But i'll never lose interest in Danica.

I certainly am not one of those who are on a mission to kiss her ass...." but then again" I have been in the past scathing about some of her performances and then got my head around the fact that this is just what she does and it is something different.Some will like it and some won't. However blocking out all three Elite channels just to show her on a friday night when you have Caty in the wings for example just does not seem to be good business. That needs to change, they do the same with Michelle and i can never get understand why they do this.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
05-06-2010 10:52
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i'm a big fan of danica and thought she looked stunning last night, but i do feel that her shows have become too reliant on gimmicks recently and her level of performance is not what it was a few months back. there i've said it. Smile
05-06-2010 11:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2010 10:52 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I certainly am not one of those who are on a mission to kiss her ass...." but then again" I have been in the past scathing about some of her performances and then got my head around the fact that this is just what she does and it is something different.Some will like it and some won't. However blocking out all three Elite channels just to show her on a friday night when you have Caty in the wings for example just does not seem to be good business. That needs to change, they do the same with Michelle and i can never get understand why they do this.

emm were you not watching last night as danica wasnt blocking all 3 channels last night from about 11pm caty and charlie both did solo sections on 914 and when alice was on caty and charlie did a 241. also when alice and caty were doing there very hot 241 charlie was very hot on their own

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 11:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

it was definitely a great show from danica, that said, on further reflection (and after a good nights sleep) i was a tad disappointed in the final hour. i was really hoping that she would do her usual thing and whip 'em out and keep 'em out for the last segment, yet we hardly got a peak. it almost seems to me that danica can't decide whether she wants to be the teasing type she was when she first started doing nights or if she wants to sex it up. maybe the best thing for her would be to have her do a regular night show instead of this same friday night 9-12 gig- with reguar breaks like the other girls and have her there 9-5.30

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-06-2010 12:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair point and agree with it. the final hour is when danica usually gets her boobs out and keeps them out but this time she didnt. i also think since danica does 1 night a week have her do a full 9-5:30 show rather than just a 3 hour show

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 12:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66