Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Anyone else losing interest?

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Anyone else losing interest?
(18-09-2009 01:57 )stilettos Wrote:  Youre all missing the point. Its simply not as good as it was,cos they havent got the quality girls they used to have. And ALL the prettiest girls with the best bodies are on in the day now, for some crazy reason!

Have to agree with this although all the other correpondence is extremely interesting and valid in its own way However there seems to be a trend to have girls who are skinny and/or fake boobed and the only "girls" with curves are the older ones Any girl who has a figure seems lately to have gone on a crash diet and I am sorry but ribs, shoulder blades and hip bones are not my thing
08-10-2009 17:14
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-10-2009 17:14 )verona Wrote:  Any girl who has a figure seems lately to have gone on a crash diet and I am sorry but ribs, shoulder blades and hip bones are not my thing

I know! What is going on? I thought this trend for the skeletal-type figure died in the early noughties?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 18:17 by StanTheMan.)
08-10-2009 18:16
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Here's my tuppence worth.. i am losing interest yes. I don't follow the night shows as they're not my cup of tea, so i cannot really comment re those.

However, i do watch the day shows as i like(d) the risque tease aspect. But this has been dwindling for years now. It peaked (personally) for me at the time of Savana & the Office Babe show she fronted. But day shows now are so far from those. Very very boring.

Dare i say though.. Chatback briefly managed to get back to these ways.. but that too has gone by the wayside. Shame, even for all it's faults.

Thank you!
08-10-2009 21:42
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-10-2009 21:42 )schmoo Wrote:  However, i do watch the day shows as i like(d) the risque tease aspect. But this has been dwindling for years now. It peaked (personally) for me at the time of Savana & the Office Babe show she fronted. But day shows now are so far from those. Very very boring.

Takes all sorts, doesn't it? The Office Babe shows were no doubt the first to give us sexy daytime shows, but I think the days, on channels like Elite and Bangbabes (even 960 to a certain extent), are ruder that they've ever ben.
08-10-2009 21:46
schmoo Away
Master Poster

StanTheMan.. yes you are right, since Savana anyway. But still, they are still comparitively boring in my opinion. In the examples i gave, April was fantastic to watch as you just didn't know what to expect from her, Savana too was like this.

Today's girls/shows are nowhere near like this, you just know what to expect everyday - a girl laying down on a sofa/bed all day long - it's just so boring (for me). I appreciate we may get shown some arse cheek or the odd nipple flash, but whoopee-do.. most of us here are not teenagers anymore - i need more to stimulate me in my daytime babeshow viewing!
08-10-2009 21:57
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I'm afraid i have to respectfully disagree with you Schmoo,i think the daytime shows are probably better right now than they've ever been,i agree however that the couch/bed scenario is about two years past it's sell-by date.
And let's be honest that for every step forward Chatback took they took three backwards,the godawful camerawork was a joke at times.
I do miss April though Sad

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
08-10-2009 22:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-10-2009 22:12 )PillowPants Wrote:  I'm afraid i have to respectfully disagree with you Schmoo,i think the daytime shows are probably better right now than they've ever been,i agree however that the couch/bed scenario is about two years past it's sell-by date.
And let's be honest that for every step forward Chatback took they took three backwards,the godawful camerawork was a joke at times.
I do miss April though Sad

No, despite challenging his initial comment, I know exactly what he means. They are ruder today, but so very very predictable in thier format. As he so rightly says: a girl in a skimpy outfit lying on a couch all day. Not even Danica can pull this off for ten hours without me losing interest.

#Cue 'pull off' jokes Big Grin
08-10-2009 22:39
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(08-10-2009 22:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  No, despite challenging his initial comment, I know exactly what he means. They are ruder today, but so very very predictable in thier format. As he so rightly says: a girl in a skimpy outfit lying on a couch all day. Not even Danica can pull this off for ten hours without me losing interest.

#Cue 'pull off' jokes Big Grin

But let's be honest,the channels are aimed at the 'twenty minute' demographic,the guy rings in,has his maximum twenty minute call while flirting with the on-screen babe,gets cut off,move onto the next punter.
I did ask one of the girls on Party People once "Don't you get bored on the couch? can't you do something different?" and the reply was basically they're not allowed too,whether this was a stock bullcrap response i don't know.
I guess when it comes to daytime shows attracting the punters it comes down either a)The babe having a great personality that will keep regular customers coming back or b) pushing the boundaries to the maximum to steal a punter from a rival channel.
Truth be told at the end of the day (is that too many cliches?) guys don't ring in because of the set,they ring in because of the babe,and like it or not the Babes that bring in the most money will get the most work,does familiarity breed contempt? sure,but i guess buisness is buisness.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
08-10-2009 23:32
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair Cleo tends to move around and flirt with the camera but even than ,and as much as I fancy her ,even she can still bore me shit less after a while. But to be fair it is for the paying customers benefit rather than the mere viewer. Therefore if there are plenty of callers who are happy to talk/wank off and pay £1.50pm for the honour through out the day and night it does not really matter what the viewer thinks any way.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 00:23 by setter1000.)
09-10-2009 00:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV