preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow
(16-08-2009 01:50 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Lets face it Babeworld dont give a toss for their customers, its just about profits.

Your statement is a contradiction. Appealing to customers and gaining revenue is the same thing. If they don't have a customer base for Asian Babes it will not make any profit.
16-08-2009 08:06
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(16-08-2009 08:06 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(16-08-2009 01:50 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Lets face it Babeworld dont give a toss for their customers, its just about profits.

Your statement is a contradiction. Appealing to customers and gaining revenue is the same thing. If they don't have a customer base for Asian Babes it will not make any profit.

I dont think Asian babes appeals to many, Just a matter of time before it folds. Paying £1.50pm for a grainy picture isnt for me.
16-08-2009 08:29
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(16-08-2009 01:50 )SOCATOA Wrote:  No complaint about the girls,sure that they are very nice!! Just wonder how they are payed in comparison with British based girls. If this catches on how long before the other channels follow suit[?]

I can't believe this last will happen on a large scale. Asian babes will probably have a niche appeal, just as the boots/mesh look has. It's about striking a balance. The program makers have to try and calculate in advance what sort of audience figures they might pull in, and offset this against outlay. They know that if they go down a particular avenue – whether it be Asian presenters with their characteristic long, dark hair and preference for appearing natural and nude apart from panties, or dom-leaning Brits who like to dress up in layers of mesh and parade around in boots – they'll attract an ardent following at the expense of leaving others cold. So, as I say, I can't see a lot of Asian channels springing up, although a couple of the more creatively-minded channels might look towards adding one or two Asian ladies to their books. There have never been many in the past, but the ones there have been have always been consistently popular with a section of viewers (Spider, Apple and Koko in the early days of Babestation; Paris, who appeared early on Babecast, and Lyka Lopez, who was on Sex Station/Blue Kiss for a while).
16-08-2009 16:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-08-2009 16:13 )Addison Wrote:  I can't see a lot of Asian channels springing up, although a couple of the more creatively-minded channels might look towards adding one or two Asian ladies to their books.

I personally think there's a real market, not just for Asian babes on our channels, but for the overseas based babeshow - whether that be Asia, or preferably for my own tastes, the Czech Repulic, Germany, Holland, France. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I find the girls from these countries far more attractive and arousing than British girls. You don't get any of this irritating front and pretence with foreign models.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 17:48 by StanTheMan.)
16-08-2009 17:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I agree. There used to be a cute couple of blonde Polish girls who appeared quite regularly together on the old Babestation and Babestation 2 shows, at about the same time that Spider and Koko were still appearing (I think I've got an old recording of them somewhere; I'll have to dig it out). They had a good variety of presenters for a while, back then. I think you're right when you say that you get less front with girls from Europe and Asia, on the whole. They tend to take a more mature and natural attitude towards sex. There's none of this nudge-nudge, oo-er Vicar, sex as "naughtiness" or "wickedness" sort of carry on. You can imagine the frankly tedious 'saucy secretary' shtick being a bit of a none-starter with them. Smile
16-08-2009 18:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-08-2009 18:07 )Addison Wrote:  I agree. There used to be a cute couple of blonde Polish girls who appeared quite regularly together on the old Babestation and Babestation 2 shows, at about the same time that Spider and Koko were still appearing (I think I've got an old recording of them somewhere; I'll have to dig it out). They had a good variety of presenters for a while, back then. I think you're right when you say that you get less front with girls from Europe and Asia, on the whole. They tend to take a more mature and natural attitude towards sex. There's none of this nudge-nudge, oo-er Vicar, sex as "naughtiness" or "wickedness" sort of carry on. You can imagine the frankly tedious 'saucy secretary' shtick being a bit of a none-starter with them. Smile

Yes.... to everything you just said Smile
16-08-2009 18:21
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2009 19:17 )leefett1980 Wrote:  For me its the one channel I don't ever bother with, don't watch the daytime or night time shows. Its poorly done compared to the other channels, the picture quality's rubbish and from the little bits I've seen the girls don't do anything special. Each to their own I know, I'm not slagging it off I'm just saying its not for me.

Me to ditto ... I agree with leefett that's one channel I just completely skip past and don't even bother watching.

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
16-08-2009 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

bring back LA BABES
16-08-2009 20:37
star in the making Offline
Apprentice Poster

Same as Babeworld, there tight on there cash! They will never be up at the top if they dont make improvements!

Note to managers - Look at other channels, you have some good girls on both channels, have more respect for them! Or you will lose a few more, sorry but thats whats happened already.
17-08-2009 11:27
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I don't tend to focus too much on asian babes as the camerawork is a bit inadequate secondly the babes don't look like there are up for it.
17-08-2009 14:54
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com