preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow
How much more effort and cost would be involved to bring Asian Babes onto the same level as the rest of the babeshows? Why can't they use a couple of cameras, close up to the girls so that the screen is filled with what we want to see, instead of using that single static cmaera positioned 12 feet from the bed/couch? And why is their dayshow so lame? While all the others have close-ups of the babes wearing very little, Asian Babes gives us two fully dressed girls sat on a couch.

This show hardly ever gets a mention on this forum. Do you think the producer ever wonders why that is?
15-08-2009 16:43
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow
I'm guessing they don't care Stan.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-08-2009 17:13
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

good idea, poorly done
15-08-2009 18:17
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

For me its the one channel I don't ever bother with, don't watch the daytime or night time shows. Its poorly done compared to the other channels, the picture quality's rubbish and from the little bits I've seen the girls don't do anything special. Each to their own I know, I'm not slagging it off I'm just saying its not for me.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
15-08-2009 19:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-08-2009 19:17 )leefett1980 Wrote:  I'm not slagging it off...

Well I am. It deserves to be slagged off. The annoying aspect is that it could be done so much better for little to no cost. Just repositioning that camera so that it's closer to the action would be a start.
15-08-2009 20:01
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

everything about that channel screams cheap in my opinion, i agree with stan about the camera thing aswell, its one thing having a shit camera but another thing having no one operating it
15-08-2009 20:09
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I dont bother with this channel either for a number of reasons, 1 because the picture quality is shit and 2 the girls arent up to much

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
15-08-2009 21:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Can't comment on the day show, but I've watched the Asian evening show a few times recently, mainly because many of the other channels are getting a bit stale/stuck-in-a-rut, and because the babes I personally like best seem to be cutting back on their appearances, e.g. Tara on Babestation, Candy and Alysha on Babeworld, Rio Lee and Alicia Rhodes (I'm assuming Alicia's finished; she hasn't been on for months). Many of the new babes seem a bit brassy on the one hand, and a bit dull on the other. The shows and babes are all taking on the same generic, glammed up look, which has meant me switching around recently and looking for something different.

I like the girls on the Asian channel a lot; I love their natural beauty and the fact that they wear only panties/thongs when they're on the beds; there are no boots, shoes, nylon or mesh. As Stan says, with a clearer picture, better camerawork and a smaller, more discreet graphic overlay, this channel could really establish a decent fan base for itself. A couple of the babes on there are absolute honeys - Tiger, I think she calls herself, and Miki (or Niki). There's a gorgeously tall and rangy looking girl on tonight - she dwarfs the other girls on the show! Beautiful face and body, she has.
16-08-2009 00:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

A great post, Addison, which reiterates my opinions and thoughts perfectly. I think Asian Babes is a real missed opportunity.
16-08-2009 01:32
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

No complaint about the girls,sure that they are very nice!! Just wonder how they are payed in comparison with British based girls. If this catches on how long before the other channels follow suit. In their quest for profit there is no thought given as to what happens to girls. I know for a fact that the Babeworld girls were kept in the dark about what was happening with Asian babes. Lets face it Babeworld dont give a toss for their customers, its just about profits. Other channels cut their prices at times but i have yet to see Babeworld do this. I will stick to sexstation!!!
16-08-2009 01:50
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com