Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Quality girls on The Pad today

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today
firebird Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:
firebird Wrote:Hi skateguy i have been watching kirsty all day.. i watched her intro and right up till she finished tonight. I too have transferrred some best bits but there were no NIPSLIPS sorry to dissapoint and dont waste time scanning. But there were plenty of oh god i think theres a nipslip on the way, but it never happened. DAMMIT. Cool

Just going through & transferring the last hour of her show - I agree with you - I think the slighlty dark patch that was on one of her breasts for much of the show was just the shadow of her top and not her nipple. Still, what a great looking girl - perfect curves. She looks quite similar to Lynsey Atkinson off Party People - wonder whether they may be sisters.

I thought she had a resemlance to Lori..(Her Mouth) bottom lip..and also possibly to Zoe anderson... Who k nows maybe...

I was mistaken by that shadow as well and i thought when she bends down to pick up the microphone or to grab a drink theres gonna be a biggy.. but was dissapointed. such a shame cos that would have been great a new bird on the pad and her first day she pops her nips.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
08-11-2008 01:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

yeah - its often the first day that they have a 'wardrobe malfunction'.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-11-2008 01:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

And today its been the turn of Dani T - another 'Pad' girl with great breasts and cleavage Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
09-11-2008 19:57
cherryryder Offline
Gone

skateguy Wrote:And today its been the turn of Dani T - another 'Pad' girl with great breasts and cleavage Smile

Shes great, still gutted that shes not doing the late shows cos she really became really filthy on the phones Sad
09-11-2008 20:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

And today its Kelly and Zoe. Never been too fussed about Zoe until today - that outfit!

That's another girl from the Pad on my list. And today we've been treated to Zoe's butt cleavage and a 20 second nipple slip from Kelly Smile Smile

10-11-2008 19:42
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I missed the nipple slip Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-11-2008 22:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Not to worry Kalel - its safely stored on my DVD recorder and will be on here tomorrow. Smile

10-11-2008 22:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks skateguy, having said that donna dukes was on party people last night and one of her boobs fell out Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-11-2008 22:38
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

F**k - I've got that recorded too. I know we see her breasts all the time but I still love 'slips' on shows where you're not supposed to see anything. Off to check out Donna on PP Smile

10-11-2008 22:42
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

You should see how fast they moved the camera up when it happened lol.

10-11-2008 22:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV