Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Quality girls on The Pad today

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Check out Laura Jane, Kirsty, Bobbi. Top lineup on now.
07-11-2008 19:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today
Kirsty looks amazing - transferring her show to DVD right now - think there may have been some nip-slips, or perhaps its just wishful thinking on my part. Love the Pad - they have loads of girls with big breasts Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-11-2008 19:55
cherryryder Offline
Gone

skateguy Wrote:Kirsty looks amazing - transferring her show to DVD right now - think there may have been some nip-slips, or perhaps its just wishful thinking on my part. Love the Pad - they have loads of girls with big breasts Smile

They sure do, i wish they did a late version of the show like Party People does
07-11-2008 19:59
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

God, imagine, Vikki, Kelly, Michelle & Kirsty in bikinis Big Grin

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-11-2008 20:01
cherryryder Offline
Gone

im in my 20s but i think that would give me a heart attack, I'll risk it though!!!
07-11-2008 20:11
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

mmmm I like that new girl Kirsty ,she's almost fallen out of that top,Smile
Closer Mr Camera man Closer!Smile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
07-11-2008 20:52
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

skateguy Wrote:Kirsty looks amazing - transferring her show to DVD right now - think there may have been some nip-slips, or perhaps its just wishful thinking on my part. Love the Pad - they have loads of girls with big breasts Smile

Hi skateguy i have been watching kirsty all day.. i watched her intro and right up till she finished tonight. I too have transferrred some best bits but there were no NIPSLIPS sorry to dissapoint and dont waste time scanning. But there were plenty of oh god i think theres a nipslip on the way, but it never happened. DAMMIT. Cool

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
08-11-2008 01:37
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

firebird Wrote:Hi skateguy i have been watching kirsty all day.. i watched her intro and right up till she finished tonight. I too have transferrred some best bits but there were no NIPSLIPS sorry to dissapoint and dont waste time scanning. But there were plenty of oh god i think theres a nipslip on the way, but it never happened. DAMMIT. Cool

Just going through & transferring the last hour of her show - I agree with you - I think the slighlty dark patch that was on one of her breasts for much of the show was just the shadow of her top and not her nipple. Still, what a great looking girl - perfect curves. She looks quite similar to Lynsey Atkinson off Party People - wonder whether they may be sisters.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2008 01:42 by skateguy.)
08-11-2008 01:42
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

skateguy Wrote:
firebird Wrote:Hi skateguy i have been watching kirsty all day.. i watched her intro and right up till she finished tonight. I too have transferrred some best bits but there were no NIPSLIPS sorry to dissapoint and dont waste time scanning. But there were plenty of oh god i think theres a nipslip on the way, but it never happened. DAMMIT. Cool

Just going through & transferring the last hour of her show - I agree with you - I think the slighlty dark patch that was on one of her breasts for much of the show was just the shadow of her top and not her nipple. Still, what a great looking girl - perfect curves. She looks quite similar to Lynsey Atkinson off Party People - wonder whether they may be sisters.

I thought she had a resemlance to Lori..(Her Mouth) bottom lip..and also possibly to Zoe anderson... Who k nows maybe...

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
08-11-2008 01:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

firebird Wrote:I thought she had a resemlance to Lori..(Her Mouth) bottom lip..and also possibly to Zoe anderson... Who knows maybe...
...they're all sisters!

08-11-2008 01:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV