babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
I never said Ofcom haven't tamed down the shows. But if, as Scottishbloke seems to think, they'll look at this forum and say "Fanboy no. 1 seems happy with what Elite are doing, we'll leave them be", is it so ridiculous to suggest they'll think "Stan and that Scottish fellow are two right misers, lets stick it to them by taming the shows even further?

I feel my original point has been lost here Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-05-2011 19:34
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 19:34 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I never said Ofcom haven't tamed down the shows. But if, as Scottishbloke seems to think, they'll look at this forum and say "Fanboy no. 1 seems happy with what Elite are doing, we'll leave them be", is it so ridiculous to suggest they'll think "Stan and that Scottish fellow are two right misers, lets stick it to them by taming the shows even further?

I feel my original point has been lost here Rolleyes

Sorry, ILM, I think your point was somewhat lost, as you say, and I read it the wrong way.
26-05-2011 19:39
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I really, really, really don't think Ofcom will base their rulings on whether the users of this forum are happy with tame shows or not. It's not like they come on and read the numerous posts complaining about how tame the shows are (which surely outweigh the positive ones) and think "Damn, we'd better change our rules and let the channels get a bit harder!".

Regardless of how tame anyone here thinks the product is, the channels are all still absolutely raking in calls and will continue to rake in calls because casual callers don't particularly care and I'm sure they outweigh the fanboys massively in the number of calls they get. Everyone on this forum could slate the shows non stop and the head honchos of the channels could read it all but bottom line is, as long as they're still getting the calls and making their money, I don't imagine they'll care very much what we have to say.
26-05-2011 19:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 19:40 )Scotsman Wrote:  Regardless of how tame anyone here thinks the product is, the channels are all still absolutely raking in calls and will continue to rake in calls because casual callers don't particularly care and I'm sure they outweigh the fanboys massively in the number of calls they get.

Fanboys, casual callers... same thing, Scotsman.
26-05-2011 19:52
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The only thing on this forum that Ofcom gives a shit about, is posts that say "Such and such just flashed her pussy" or "Such and such just flashed her tits at 3:40pm" because they're only interested in doing whatever it takes to get these channels taken of air permanently.
As i've said in a earlier post, my only problem with fanboys is when we're trying to get through to night-time girl and the line is clogged up by people talking about the weather but each to their own.
At the end of the day, we can keep blaming each other, but the fact remains that the shows are going to remain tame until the channels say fuck this and get together to take Ofcom on.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-05-2011 19:56
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

as long as there are pepole in the world(lets call them bizy bodies) that call ofcome about the smallest little thing we are all fuck'd

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
26-05-2011 20:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 20:06 )alexfury Wrote:  as long as there are pepole in the world(lets call them bizy bodies) that call ofcome about the smallest little thing we are all fuck'd

That'll be rival channels then.
26-05-2011 20:09
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

yes and old people

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 20:13 by alexfury.)
26-05-2011 20:11
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(26-05-2011 20:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-05-2011 20:06 )alexfury Wrote:  as long as there are pepole in the world(lets call them bizy bodies) that call ofcome about the smallest little thing we are all fuck'd

That'll be rival channels then.
BounceBounce And the gospel brigade.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-05-2011 20:14
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(26-05-2011 20:11 )alexfury Wrote:  yes and old people

Old People?HuhHuh
26-05-2011 20:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV