clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
(15-02-2010 20:10 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  We are planning a days shooting with Lolly, Delta and Amanda for the site just need to get conf so we can book them in..........

you, lolly, delta and amanda all together. think im about to explode. will be posting on your blog when its up and running

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-02-2010 20:58
Find all posts by this user
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: zP6Er.jpg]
08-03-2010 20:28
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: 9dkeJ.jpg]
08-03-2010 20:30
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

OMG...What a day with Amanda....WOW...shes soo naughty!!! She did things to me that well.....ill let you see for yourself whrn the website comes out....the official date is the 1st April....i know...mad 2 do that! But i have been told that its the same day Elite Launched....xxxxxxxx
Also i have asked Jamie if i can do a FREE show...FREE calls in the run up to the website....so lets see.....fingers crossed....for all you guys who cant pay the £1.50pm this will be the perfect opportunity to give it a try.....it will be the night show i hope!!! xxxxxxxx
08-03-2010 20:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-03-2010 20:33 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  OMG...What a day with Amanda....WOW...shes soo naughty!!! She did things to me that well.....ill let you see for yourself whrn the website comes out....the official date is the 1st April....i know...mad 2 do that! But i have been told that its the same day Elite Launched....xxxxxxxx
Also i have asked Jamie if i can do a FREE show...FREE calls in the run up to the website....so lets see.....fingers crossed....for all you guys who cant pay the £1.50pm this will be the perfect opportunity to give it a try.....it will be the night show i hope!!! xxxxxxxx

bet you still havent recovered anna. cant wait to see the full film. probably have badly sprained wrists afterwards. good idea for the free show to mark your website and elite's first bday

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-03-2010 00:23
zola Offline
Posting Machine

great stuff anna

any chance you doing a vid with jemma jey

thanks
09-03-2010 00:30
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(08-03-2010 20:33 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  OMG...What a day with Amanda....WOW...shes soo naughty!!! She did things to me that well.....ill let you see for yourself whrn the website comes out....the official date is the 1st April....i know...mad 2 do that! But i have been told that its the same day Elite Launched....xxxxxxxx

what a sweet idea, and its also a great way to garter for your site.

and you look amazing in your pics.
09-03-2010 00:35
hewart Offline
Family guy

Cannot wait until this website is up and running, as soon as its online im there. Quick question anna r u doin some thing with gemma massey if so what, and if u r doin requests how about u and danica do a hot naked little shoot 2gether, 2 super hot blonds 2gether WOW!!!
09-03-2010 22:27
iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

(08-03-2010 20:33 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  OMG...What a day with Amanda....WOW...shes soo naughty!!! She did things to me that well.....ill let you see for yourself whrn the website comes out....

Hmm, so what did Amanda do to you then Anna heh?

Will this shock and surprise us? Did she do things to you that you might not have contemplating doing in a naughty video before?

Did Amanda really push your boundries of what you'd do a lot further than you imagined?

Having seen the video of Amanda with Lolly Badcock, well, anything is possible with Amanda, and with Lolly a whole more even naughtier and even ruder stuff than you might have envisiged doing lol!

I'm intregued and looking forward to seeing this video in your new website Anna!

xxx
13-03-2010 23:31
Shandy Offline

Can't wait to see the site! Loving the teases for it! Smile I'd love to see ya with Ali hehe. That's wishful thinking I know!! Smile
14-03-2010 19:51
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles