clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Anna Lovato's Own Website - Requests
(20-01-2010 21:45 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  U guys! Wink Thank you for ur help re website. As u know i have been waiting a year for a site so am so excited about mine launching.

So this is the plan for the sets 2moro...one nude solo on the bed video, i want it to be the same as the night show but nude....properly nude all positions. No blurring!!Lots of sexy sets and some TOY sets 2.

Then next week a days shoot with Michelle, G/G!!!! Hehe.

Gemma and i talked about a shoot and will organise that soon 2...all the blogs i have done so far will show u us all getting ready and i have been taking my mini cam everywhere!!!!. x

Sophia and I are trying to sort out a shoot for u guys but might not manage that now for a month or so. Xxxxxxxx

Can’t wait to show u a more naughty side to me.....I’m sure you are going to love it as much as i will. xxxxx

Any more requests keep them coming..............

Bloody hell girl that's Really Good News!! I'm looking forward to seeing those eekeek. Anna can i ask a big favour if that's ok? Plz don't cover your self/block the view with your hands like on the night shows. Big kisses

Anna do you know when your site is going up??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-01-2010 11:43
Find all posts by this user
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Don’t worry no hands covering today lol....just me nude and doing my night time thing...hehe........toys the lot.....was fun. xxxxxxxx
21-01-2010 21:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2010 21:11 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Don’t worry no hands covering today lol....just me nude and doing my night time thing...hehe........toys the lot.....was fun. xxxxxxxx

eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek
21-01-2010 21:25
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(21-01-2010 21:11 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Don’t worry no hands covering today lol....just me nude and doing my night time thing...hehe........toys the lot.....was fun. xxxxxxxx

Wish i had'nt just read this,cant get that image out of my head now.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
21-01-2010 21:28
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

WE NEED SAMPLES ASAP !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-01-2010 21:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

dont you mean you need kleenex a.s.a.p?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-01-2010 23:51
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

Anna website be the same as all the others that manage by offcom it hype wat u wanna see

see me at my most naughty once its up and running it be the same as all the others bornig
22-01-2010 00:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-01-2010 00:28 )alanafan232 Wrote:  Anna website be the same as all the others that manage by offcom it hype wat u wanna see

see me at my most naughty once its up and running it be the same as all the others bornig

Something tells me you'll end up looking rather foolish for making that comment. Wink
22-01-2010 00:34
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

not4 the 1st time wont be the last time

but i stand by it i wont be wasting my money sign up to it just like wont waste my money phone anna or any of the babes at 1.50 a min
22-01-2010 00:49
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(22-01-2010 00:49 )alanafan232 Wrote:  not4 the 1st time wont be the last time

but i stand by it i wont be wasting my money sign up to it just like wont waste my money phone anna or any of the babes at 1.50 a min

Am sure if she was banging bret hart you would be the first to sign upWink
Its not as if she is promising gangbangs and bukkakke parties she seems pretty up front in what you are going to see so not sure how it can be a disappointment if you are a fan of hers.
22-01-2010 01:34
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles