babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion
That is the second time i have seen Brooksie get naked on TV and she really should get naked more often , she is a really great performer when she is naked , gets in all different positions that you could dream of for a Woman. I can see why she was voted Queen Of Babestation last year with clothes of but with clothes on i can't

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
16-11-2023 14:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Brooksie was in absolutely superb form last night from the segments of her show I caught last night. Ridiculously sexy, purring with carnal delight Big GrinTongue

(11-11-2021 10:29 )crankshaft Wrote:  I am a fan of hers already, and have been for a while, but I have to say she excelled even my high expectations of how good she is on a nightshow this morning. Just magnificent! She has everything going on and more and is a worthy recipient of absolute adoration and praise for her performance level and unquestionably utterly awesome sex appeal. I said all this recently on her Studio 66 thread after she performed one Saturday towards the end of September in a rare all-night appearance on Studio 66. Now that she is with BS, I hope her star will rise further. She is so sexy with such a great body (tits and arse) but with a wonderful dexterity and style in positioning her body at any one time with magnificently erotic posture that I can see her being one of BS's star attractions even amongst such a large talent pool on BS.

She absolutely deserves to be front and centre on the tv schedule as she was last night on a regular ongoing basis.

Everything I have said about Brooksie previously remains absolutely true. I kinda feel quite vindicated having extolled the fine qualities Brooksie possesses early on into her BS residency, having already done so when she did rare nightshow appearances on Studio 66. And of course, she ended up becoming the UK Babe Channels Nightbabe of the Year 2022. She is again very much in the running to retain her title - and, but for a relative lack of shows as compared to others, may perhaps get eclipsed by others, but is very much up there in the running to achieve that accolade again I'd say.

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2023 17:50 by crankshaft.)
16-11-2023 17:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

To add to my comment from the other day which i forgot to add , it would be nice for Brooksie to get nude twice in one stint , that's the next thing i would like her to do.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
20-11-2023 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Brooksie looked wonderful in white last night and yet again she was utter mind-blowing filth with plenty of magnificent booty shaking at the camera shockedshocked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-11-2023 15:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Brooksie was utter mind-blowing filth yet again and looked incredible in what she wore, especially her ridiculously tiny black bikini as she shook her magnificent arse with aplomb

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-11-2023 13:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Brooksie back last night. She looked incredible in her black lingerie and was utter mind-blowing filth throughout including fondling her magnificent big breasts & shaking her magnificent arse HeartHeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-11-2023 14:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Brooksie last night as she looked incredible in her lingerie including plenty of her shaking her magnificent booty with aplomb

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-12-2023 14:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wonderful to see Brooksie back last night. She looked incredible in everything she wore & was on fantastic filthy form throughout the night shockedshockedannoyed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-12-2023 13:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent night from Brooksie including plenty of her shaking her magnificent arse with aplomb as she looked incredible in her lingerie shockedshockedshocked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-01-2024 14:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A magnificent Monday night of utter mind-blowing filth from Brooksie as she looked incredible, especially when she was drenched in oil whilst wearing just her birthday suit eekeekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-01-2024 13:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV