babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion
Brooks has confirmed on her twitter shes making her tv debut tonight looking forward to this

[Image: brooks-500.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-11-2021 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion
Excellent news , Brooks is one of my favourite babes. She is seriously underused on S66
10-11-2021 18:33
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

she has an incredibly sexy body and is simply STUNNINGLY 1 BEAUTIFUL !
10-11-2021 20:29
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

As on the discussion page I've written that the babe channel merry-go-round has restarted I know of 3 babes gone from one channel to the other channel
10-11-2021 21:15
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Quite simply the most beautiful and sexiest woman across all the channels tonight,hope its not too long before she's back on my tv screen
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2021 00:25 by tigeralf.)
11-11-2021 00:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Such a natural performer.
Really shines through in her body language Smile

11-11-2021 00:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, she's just done a far too short stint on tv and what a wonderful performance. Wearing a lovely daring yellow outfit. Hope she's allowed back on tv tonight soon. BOTN for me.
11-11-2021 02:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.
11-11-2021 03:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2021 03:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.

Although I didn't see her earlier show (I haven't got Sky) She did a good show on 673 for 42 minutes going braless and topless on and off and on 674 (twice) for a total of 2 hours 32 minutes! She was on for literally the last hour and twenty six minutes and in this (Her best on FV) she was braless most of the time! What a lovely girl showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Thanks Brooksie AND thanks BS! I think she should do well after such a great first night!!
11-11-2021 09:21
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(11-11-2021 09:21 )trains55 Wrote:  
(11-11-2021 03:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.

Although I didn't see her earlier show (I haven't got Sky) She did a good show on 673 for 42 minutes going braless and topless on and off and on 674 (twice) for a total of 2 hours 32 minutes! She was on for literally the last hour and twenty six minutes and in this (Her best on FV) she was braless most of the time! What a lovely girl showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Thanks Brooksie AND thanks BS! I think she should do well after such a great first night!!

She was absolutely knockout in that final hour and a half. I don't think I've been that glued to the screen and captivated by someone so utterly and completely as I just was watching her on screen this morning. I am a fan of hers already, and have been for a while, but I have to say she excelled even my high expectations of how good she is on a nightshow this morning. Just magnificent! She has everything going on and more and is a worthy recipient of absolute adoration and praise for her performance level and unquestionably utterly awesome sex appeal. I said all this recently on her Studio 66 thread after she performed one Saturday towards the end of September in a rare all-night appearance on Studio 66. Now that she is with BS, I hope her star will rise further. She is so sexy with such a great body (tits and arse) but with a wonderful dexterity and style in positioning her body at any one time with magnificently erotic posture that I can see her being one of BS's star attractions even amongst such a large talent pool on BS.

She absolutely deserves to be front and centre on the tv schedule as she was last night on an regular ongoing basis.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2021 10:38 by crankshaft.)
11-11-2021 10:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV