Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

WTF???

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

WTF???
So as we all know these channels are becoming more wired up by the day and by that i mean those fcking black bars and boxes of innocent pictures but as we all also know its to get more money annd people to text in to get piics they think are risky. Fair enough if that floats your boat and you cant see they are just wearing bikini tops and stuff then by all means text away.
But what the fck is going on with the night time shows, CLEARLY tits out and then Babestation pulls out pictures with what? black bars over topless pictures and then they pull back to a girl with her tits out...in all honesty here can someone explain that one to me or if youv seen what im on about do you even know the logic behind that retarded move?

Ive read a few posts on here about money grabbing but this really is money grabbing and sickening to be honest
04-11-2008 18:45
Find all posts by this user
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

RE: WTF???
I agree fully BelfastBadBoy.....There was a pic of Hannah yesterday with a black box over her mouth!!!!
I hope it was done as a joke because I for one pissed myself laughing at it.
.....shame on you Babestation.
04-11-2008 18:54
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I cant remember of the top of my head who was on Babestation 2 around 11 when i flicked over but i just couldnt believe the girl was naked bar the kicks and then pictures came up of the girls and their bits were covered with black bars lol
04-11-2008 19:01
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

as you know i record alot of the shows, i also used to make screen grabs of the pictures, that way i could put them on my phone without having to pay for them.
there's no point doing that now because of the black bars.
04-11-2008 19:11
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

I've posted it before, but here is my version of a black banner pic.......shame they're not like that on TV Wink

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2008 19:48 by mikeybhoy73.)
04-11-2008 19:47
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

mikeybhoy73 Wrote:I've posted it before, but here is my version of a black banner pic.......shame there not like that on TV Wink
NICE...hehehehhe
04-11-2008 19:48
cee Offline
Master Poster

Check out Partypeople LOL, its even worse... They have black bars covering what are blatent Bikini tops and bottoms, obviously hoping some dumb ass thinks "Wow, naked pics of the Partypeople girls".Rolleyes
04-11-2008 20:15
tgisucks Offline
Apprentice Poster

cee Wrote:Check out Partypeople LOL, its even worse... They have black bars covering what are blatent Bikini tops and bottoms, obviously hoping some dumb ass thinks "Wow, naked pics of the Partypeople girls".Rolleyes
Lol, it's so ridiculous isn't it, i actualy think in the long run they will do themselves more harm thatn good, because everyone thinks they have just lost the plot!. I honestly know the drill so well that i never text, and never fall for there rip offs , done it once and found them out and i think they are getting desperate now, as i'm sure everyone has discouvered what sharks they are lol, and how boring are the shows!! That chuffin music and repetative self chuffin promotion endlessly! bring back the days when they tried to make it slightly personal, even though we new they didn't mean it lol!
04-11-2008 21:31
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I just dont get why they are blanking out bits in pictures on the late shows, i just dont get that at all
04-11-2008 23:00
thrud Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I just dont get why they are blanking out bits in pictures on the late shows, i just dont get that at all

As smc wrote - to stop people taking screen grabs and so getting the pictures without paying for them
07-11-2008 02:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV