Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Babestation statistics

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation statistics
I can't believe Tammy's % is so low! That might have to do with the fact she only recently started on babestation, but I hope she gets more air time since she's outstanding.
22-03-2010 04:23
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The 10pm freeview show has now been on for 3 months.
Here are the updated statistics for the 10pm to midnight section of the show.
Ella Jolie and Louise Porter have appeared for the first time in the last month.
Geri has not been included as she has only been on for a few minutes introducing the show and doing adverts.
Charlie C has been confined to the dayshows, and has not been on yet. Sad

[Image: 2010-04-21-091847_850x514_scrot.png]

################################################################​
EDIT @ 10.26am 22April
The very next night after posting the above table, Both Charlie C and Geri were on the show. Smile
################################################################​
21-04-2010 09:37
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(21-04-2010 09:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Charlie C has been confined to the dayshows, and has not been on yet. Sad

Well Charlie C made her nightshow return last night, and what a good show she put on - i hope it's first of many nightshows from her. If only Babestation would allow it.

Louise is back aswell, so we hope to see more nightshows from her.

New girl Elise should get more nightshows, she's a fine new addition to the Babestation roster and seems to have quite the fanbase so far in her thread, come on Babestation listen and give Elise more nightshows!

Also Rosie Lee seems to be the latest girl to do the dayshows now, so i doubt she will have many (if any) nightshow appearances for a while. In my opinion another wasted girl on the dayshows, i thought Rosie was great on nights, lovely figure on that girl.

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 07:10 by Josh187.)
22-04-2010 07:08
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its now been exactly 4 months since Babestation started at 10pm on Freeview.
Its the last time I will post any more statistics.
The original purpose was to show that the same girls seem to be on the show most of the time.
I think this has been clearly demonstrated by the figures shown below.

[Image: bs-20may2010.png]
21-05-2010 11:03
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2010 11:03 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Its the last time I will post any more statistics.

People will miss them.
21-05-2010 12:06
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Thanks to TheWatcher for compiling the stats.

The 10-12 slot on BS1 is likely to have the biggest audience and the highest call numbers of any babeshow.
TheWatcher's table is therefore probably the most objective measure that we have for assessing who the most popular BS telephonists are as I'm sure they are likely to put the girls with the highest call volumes on during the busiest slots.

It will be interesting to see how the table compares with my own little popularity poll based on video download figures as I now have videos posted for all the regular BS roster.

21-05-2010 12:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tammy = dead last Sad

I don't have the words annoyed
21-05-2010 23:42
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Shame as the stats tell a story. Funny but Lolly was not a surprise but without these stats I would have thought that LDM, Dani and Rochelle are on more than that-obviously just seems that way!!bladewave
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 08:58 by bytor.)
22-05-2010 08:52
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

This is the summary of the download figures for each of the Babestation women for the first 200 of my videos. The y-axes on the graphs represent the mean number of downloads for videos dating from 1st March to 4th June. They are all now at least 50 days old and the downloads have therefore slowed to a trickle. The videos are all from Babestation on Freeview.

I have produced seperate graphs for singleton and 2-4-1 sections. A 2-4-1 is defined as any video where two telephonists are on screen for >50% of the video.

The first number after the name is the number of videos from which the download mean is calculated. Most of the variation in this number is a result of my own preferences but some of the low video numbers are due to babes either leaving, receiving few night shifts or being comprehensively covered by other members.

One factor which may influence the number of downloads is the total number of videos available for a particular woman. If many videos are available then it's possible (probable?) that each one may receive fewer downloads than it otherwise would if there were fewer vids posted. Therefore the second number in brackets in the singleton graph is the total number of videos posted (including those from other channels) by other members over the same three month period, which varies from 0 for Louise to 144 for Paige.

The mean downloads for all singleton videos is 84.1 and for 2-4-1 videos it is 64.9.

The graphs have looked similar for the last few weeks with one exception. When Georgie went nude for the first time it resulted in a spike in the downloads for all her older videos and she moved up several places in the league table.

[Image: untitled.gif]

[Image: 2_4_1.gif]

A quick look at the three videos with the highest downloads (in reverse order).

3. Dionne's ronsealed chapel hat pegs (26th Mar-350 downloads)
Lots of close ups of her tits and her nipples look like they are carved from mahogany but I'm at a loss to know why this one was so popular especially as there was no shortage of other videos available for Dionne. (My only other Dionne video on Bangbabes had an average download number)

[Image: z10.jpg]

2. Karina's lower thatch (2nd Apr-375 downloads)
Karina is popular anyway. Karina nude is very popular and Karina nude and showing off her muff fluff is very, very popular.

[Image: zkarina_5.jpg]

1. Daryl making a spectacle of herself in the office (3rd Apr-390 downloads)
I'm sure Daryl is brilliant on the phones but she is usually quite a dull performer from a visual viewpoint. This performance proved a big exception to the rule with Daryl booted, suited, bespectacled and making full use of the office set. It is interesting that the show was on "tame" Partyland and not only had no nudity but Daryl was probably wearing more clothes than the babes on any of my other videos. It goes to show that there is more than one way to skin a cat on these shows and the producers should try and mix it up more with regard to sets and attire.

[Image: zdaryl_3.jpg]

Thanks again to Josh for all the help with video production.

25-07-2010 21:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Geri's position in the solo section should convey something to the muppets in charge at BS!
26-07-2010 01:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV