Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Babestation statistics

19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Channel 33 statistics
I'd love a show with just Morgan,Charlie,Donna & Kelly on it.Also love it to have those oily 2 girl bits like Party Girls used to have.Any 2 from 4 would do but I would have to insist that Morgan did at least 1 section with each girl!
14-07-2009 07:21
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Babestation has now been on channel 33 for exactly 3 months.
I thought some of you may be interested in my updated statistics.
This is the last time I will produce these, since I will not be watching the show as regularly in future. I'll just watch the occassional show from now on. It kept me interested longer than Partyland which I stopped watching regularly after the first 4 weeks.

I previously published some similar statistics for PartyGirls when that show ended but that only included the girls who were the main presenters on the show. I had another look at my records to include all the girls on the show for a better comparison. The girl on most nights then was Tiffany (31 nights) followed by Rachel (29) Donna (27) then Dani and Charlie both (26). Amanda was only on 20 nights. Quite a difference.

[Image: 46854935Ch33-Aug09.png]
(pixelup.net image)
12-08-2009 11:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Sorry to hear that you wont be watching Babestation regularly from now on;though judging by recent shows I can understand why. I think with BangBabes rumoured to be coming to Freeview Babestation need to up the stakes to nearer how Party Girls was;there have been a few good shows recently but only a few. But I will miss your usual accurate and informative reviews and also your impresive statistics and reference material. Anyway thanks for all of your input since I joined this "family" in April and hope that you can appear as a "guest" from time to time. I'm sure we all appreciate your time effort and knowledge put into this forum in many areas. Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2009 22:05 by Big Boobies.)
12-08-2009 19:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation statistics
Babestation has now been starting on Freeview at 10pm instead of midnight for the last 2 months.
I thought some of you may be interested to see this info.
It shows the number of nights that each of the 26 girls have appeared in this time slot on freeview.
Some notes:
Of the current regular night time girls, only Ella has not been on so far.
Charlie C has been doing the day shows during this period.
Louise Porter has been off ill following her accident.
Lori would have been on more, but has been away in the USA for several weeks.
Yvette and Morgan have both left Babestation during this period.
Geri, Jodie and Toya are confined to BSextra.

[Image: bs-10pm.png]
21-03-2010 15:52
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I ought to get out more.
Thanks Watcher, I don't know who's the sadder. You for doing it or me for poring over it for hours (for I will). Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to present the data as percentages table to weight the numbers according to how many nights each babe has appeared eg if Stevie had appeared 30 times during that period her percentage would be 56.7. It would be interesting to see how much that would even up the distribution, although poor old Ella would still be on zero of course.

21-03-2010 16:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

If you're using the number of nights to calculate the %, surely the result should be the same?

On the other hand, using the length of time each girl has been on screen as a basis would give a much more precise result.

Over to you, Watcher! Big Grin
21-03-2010 17:45
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(21-03-2010 17:45 )vila Wrote:  If you're using the number of nights to calculate the %, surely the result should be the same?

On the other hand, using the length of time each girl has been on screen as a basis would give a much more precise result.

Over to you, Watcher! Big Grin

I think I may not have explained myself very well.
I was thinking of the number of appearances in the 10-12 freeview slot as a percentage of the total number of appearances over that period eg if Dionne did that slot every night she was working that would be 100% and she would jump from mid table mediocrity to the top of the table and Champions league qualification.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 01:17 by Dan Volatile.)
21-03-2010 18:32
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

working out a percentage of time working to getting the freeview 10 pm slot would be more conclusive me thinks

i.e for a made up example lori had done the slot 6 out of a possible 12 would give her a 50 percent strike rate. over to the graph team
21-03-2010 18:36
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

There's an echo in here.

21-03-2010 18:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

. . . . . in here. . . . . in here. . . . . . in here.
22-03-2010 02:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV