babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
Yes
No
Doesn't Bother You
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?

Footman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time
They need more of Emma, Kelly and Victoria on The Pad. And more of Holly James on EliteImportant But i have been watching Tiffany for the last 20 mins, and she hasn't been off the phone. So even though she's wearing rubber again, she obviously wears it well. So fair play to the girl.
13-07-2009 11:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gisber Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
Lets see more of it I say. Tiffany looks awesome in it.
13-07-2009 18:24
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
I'm not fussed what they wear, they all look pretty great so it doesn't really bother me, Tiffany could make a bin liner look hot!

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
13-07-2009 18:29
gisber Offline
Junior Poster

now that is something i'd like to see - Tiff in just a bin liner. I might suggest it to her!

leefett1980 Wrote:I'm not fussed what they wear, they all look pretty great so it doesn't really bother me, Tiffany could make a bin liner look hot!
13-07-2009 18:51
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

eos Wrote:EXCUSE ME WHILE I CUT MY WRISTS

VIKKI THOMAS ON 911 & TIFF ON 907 IN LATEX!

Off to pour bleach in my eyes.

Jamie- it'll never work like that mate & i know u read this.

finally.......... i thought i was the only one who thought this!

vikki thomas is on 4 to 5 times per week

its just too much

holly my favourite defo and would love to see dionne do a day Smile

gemmas also pretty but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
13-07-2009 23:09
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

Clearly there are plenty of folks who like it, but it does absolutely nothing for me and, yes I am beginning to find it a bit tiring.

Obviously, the fetish aspect pushes the 'sexy on daytime tv' boundary in ways that they can get away with, but, hey folks, remember what the message keeps reminding us; 'This is a non-adult service', so it's clearly a marketing ploy to pull in the textile fanatics, as well as the 'hot girls with big tits' fans.

Personally, I prefer to see a well-endowed babe spilling out of normal-but-revealing outfits, but that's just my taste.

Middle of July, hot studio lights, tight leather/rubber/PVC pants, it can only lead to thrush, I tells ya! Let's hope Danni Harwood's BF has connections at Canesten, too!
14-07-2009 00:01
the fat parky Offline
Junior Poster

What Tiffany wears obviously works for Tiffany, otherwise she wouldn't keep on wearing it. She seems to get plenty of calls.
14-07-2009 08:52
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time
the fat parky Wrote:What Tiffany wears obviously works for Tiffany, otherwise she wouldn't keep on wearing it. She seems to get plenty of calls.
I agree, as does it seem to work for many of the other girls. I have been told by one of them that she gets more calls when dressed in latex, stockings etc compared to when she wears other clothes.
14-07-2009 09:01
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Miss Tiffany`s puppys on nights!! Would like to see her in her skimpys now and again. Sure that would keep everyone happy! but thats just meSmile
14-07-2009 09:09
DaveG Offline
Master Poster

The SM/latex outfits are nice, now and again.

It would be nice now and again to see them in normal daywear or perhaps what they would wear out to a club.
14-07-2009 12:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV