babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
Yes
No
Doesn't Bother You
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
for me they're cheap and nasty looking. the clothes i mean, not the girls. why they would choose to wear those tacky, shiny things instead of the nice, cool looking garb worn by holly on elite or elle on bs (when they actually bother to give her shifts) is beyond me

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-07-2009 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time?
Obviously, I'm not fed up with the fetish clothing at all. If it was up to me all the girls on all the channels would wear it 24/7 Smile

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
14-07-2009 15:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

nah its only tiffany and dannii who wears it I think Smile
14-07-2009 15:56
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

...and Fernanda ...and Dani Thompson ...and, sometimes, Lucy Zara ...and that blonde on today Big Grin

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
14-07-2009 16:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok i stand corrected Big Grin
14-07-2009 16:04
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Wish the girls would mix it up a bit. Its all PVC and stockings. Tiffany never wears anything else now. Not against the PVC look, but we dont need all the girls wearing PVC. How about some knee length socks now and again. Its a pad not a dungeon!!! PVC lovers please dont bite my head off, just my thoughtsSmile
14-07-2009 19:23
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Even though i have a latex fetish sometimes i like to see different outfits as it can get rather one dimensional at times particularly Tiffany once she wears it she keeps on wearin it all the time leave that to Dannii Harwood she is a goddess in latex.
14-07-2009 20:07
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I couldn't care less what material it's made out of as long as Dannii Harwood keeps wearing outfits like the one today that show off those unbelievable breasts so well. shocked
14-07-2009 20:44
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

yes less latex and dondage shit and more bikinis
14-07-2009 22:35
Kiss Your Boots Offline
Master Poster

More latex, PVC, stockings and boots, that would keep me happy! The thought of Tiffany in boots and latex, or Dani T in her black catsuit and boots or Dannii Harwood, mmmm Dannii Harwood, just gets me all... Whoops, there I go again! Wink

Keep up the kinky work girls!!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 14-07-2009 23:24 by Kiss Your Boots.)
14-07-2009 23:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV