Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

Why did I get charged for............

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Why did I get charged for............
Just out of curiosity, and apologies if I have missed an answer somewhere, but after sending a picture into the show last night I received the following text "U must b over 18 to use this adult service&have the billpayers permission. Please reply with ur FULL name&DOB. Dont leave me waiting too long! To stop send STOP". I then spotted I was charged £1.50 to receive this text message!

I had sent in a picture previously and couldn't gather why my balance had gone down my nearly £5 (instead of the expected £3), well now I know. What makes the matter worse is that Tiffany seemed completely incapable of reading the message that I sent in with it.

No more texts and pics from me.
03-07-2009 13:25
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Why did I get charged for............
I'm not sure how these things work, but if you sent a message as well as the picture wouldn't you be charged for the mesage you sent as well as the picture you sent?
03-07-2009 13:42
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

To be honest, I thought that might be the case even though the picture & message (MMS) were sent together.

The thing is I checked my balance immediately after I sent the pic and message (after I had received the Thanks for sending reply from Babestation) and saw that my balance had gone down by approx £3 (just like I expected and is advertised). Then a minute or so later I received another message from Babestation, the "U must b over 18 to use this adult service&have the billpayers permission. Please reply with ur FULL name&DOB. Dont leave me waiting too long! To stop send STOP", and checked my balance again and then it had gone down a further £1.50. I am 100% certain I was charged for receiving this message from Babestation.
03-07-2009 14:05
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I`ll leave others to address the cost question but the message
"U must b over 18 to use this adult service&have the billpayers permission."

(I am relying a bit on my memory(not always a good thing)

may be because that all mobile phone users are considered to be minors by their mobile operator unless or until they have proved to their mobile operator that they are 18.

You may want to check with your Mobile Provider as it may save problems in future

Hope this is some help,altho maybe complete rubbishBig Grin

btw Welcome to the Forum
03-07-2009 14:25
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

mrwotzup Wrote:I`ll leave others to address the cost question but the message
"U must b over 18 to use this adult service&have the billpayers permission."

(I am relying a bit on my memory(not always a good thing)

may be because that all mobile phone users are considered to be minors by their mobile operator unless or until they have proved to their mobile operator that they are 18.

You may want to check with your Mobile Provider as it may save problems in future

Hope this is some help,altho maybe complete rubbishBig Grin

btw Welcome to the Forum

Cheers for the info and welcome Dude.

The mobile is on Vodafone (who I have not been happy with anyway) so I will give them a bell.

Thanks again fella.
04-07-2009 10:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV