babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Fetish heaven!

DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Fetish heaven!
Speaking to Tiffany on Saturday, she told me she thought fetishwear was going to become the standard for The Pad and looking at the line-up today, it sure looks like that way.

Lucy-Zara in a red latex minidress, Lana Cox in something similar but thicker latex and a blonde wearing the outfit Dannii Harwood had on yesterday.

For kinky people like myself, no channel comes close to The Pad. Long may it continue!

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
02-07-2009 12:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adambondg Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fetish heaven!
DanniPandemos Wrote:Speaking to Tiffany on Saturday, she told me she thought fetishwear was going to become the standard for The Pad and looking at the line-up today, it sure looks like that way.

Lucy-Zara in a red latex minidress, Lana Cox in something similar but thicker latex and a blonde wearing the outfit Dannii Harwood had on yesterday.

For kinky people like myself, no channel comes close to The Pad. Long may it continue!

yes is the PAd the fetish channel
03-07-2009 00:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
legohead Offline
Jiveass Motherfucker

Fetish is best. Thank you The Pad!! Hope we get a heavy rubber babe once a weekWink

Has anybody seen my disco stick?
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2009 23:07 by legohead.)
03-07-2009 00:14
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Three strikes for fetish fans today!

- Tiffany in a black latex miniskirt and top
- Fernanda looking hotter than ever in high-gloss black latex miniskirt and red latex top
- Dani Thompson in shiny red thigh boots

That's me set for the afternoon! Big Grin

Danni Pandemos
11-07-2009 12:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Given that i have a latex fetish the pad is perfect for me at the monment.Heart
11-07-2009 14:28
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

sorry to offend all you latex lovers out there but i think we're getting a bit over kill on the rubber, ok maybe 1 girl/day but not all 3 please after all variety is the spice of lifeRolleyes
11-07-2009 14:35
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Rob169 Wrote:sorry to offend all you latex lovers out there but i think we're getting a bit over kill on the rubber, ok maybe 1 girl/day but not all 3 please after all variety is the spice of lifeRolleyes

You do make a fair point though Tiffany who already is over used on the pad is also wearing latex far too much given that i have a latex fetish i like it sometimes but not all the time.
11-07-2009 14:41
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

mind you i'm watching fernanda atm mmmmmmm now that top deffinatly suits herTongue loving her new "scrunchy" hair style sexxxxxxxy i'm sure you can see ouline of her nipples through that top aswell Surprised i didn't realise red latex was see thro
11-07-2009 14:57
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Rob169 Wrote:mind you i'm watching fernanda atm mmmmmmm now that top deffinatly suits herTongue loving her new "scrunchy" hair style sexxxxxxxy i'm sure you can see ouline of her nipples through that top aswell Surprised i didn't realise red latex was see thro

Fernanda is one of my favorite babes and she gets hotter every time i watch her.Heart
11-07-2009 21:01
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Rob169 Wrote:sorry to offend all you latex lovers out there but i think we're getting a bit over kill on the rubber, ok maybe 1 girl/day but not all 3 please after all variety is the spice of lifeRolleyes

There were only two girls wearing latex yesterday.

Danni Pandemos
12-07-2009 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV