Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

How Often do You Watch the Channels or Use the Forum?

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How Often do You Watch the Channels or Use the Forum?
1- How often do you watch the channels (either online or on TV)?

I haven't watched the channels for a long time. I became disinterested about 4 years ago. I found the thrill gone (at that time). The quality of the shows dropped in many ways.

2- How often do you post/engage with the forum?

I still come on the forum to browse the feet caps and the Alice Goodwin caps Smile

3- Do you feel you watch the channels too much/not enough?

Not enough in a good way. I used to watch the channels for hours 'hoping' something good would happen. And I would enjoy those days...

4- What would you say you key reasons for viewing the channels and using the forums is?

Just to check any caps I mentioned in Q2.
23-01-2024 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: How Often do You Watch the Channels or Use the Forum?
1- How often do you watch the channels (either online or on TV)?

I used to watch them probably a little too much when they first started as you never knew what to expect and had plenty of options. However, I don't bother so much as most of the channels have gone and what channels are left are focused on their online viewers. I do now view mostly online and have better viewing options elsewhere.

2- How often do you post/engage with the forum?

I still come onto the forum every now and again for entertainment but not as much as I used to due to work.

3- Do you feel you watch the channels too much/not enough?

I don't really watch them anymore as for the reasons above and they're not as good as they used to be due to their restraints by Ofcom. But, I probably watched them too much anyway.

4- What would you say you key reasons for viewing the channels and using the forums is?

I'll visit the forum now and again mainly for the banter as there's a good bunch of people on here but again not as much as I used to due to lifestyle changes.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
23-01-2024 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply