Junior Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2023
Night Babe Of The Year

27-11-2023 22:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

This crowning glory moment for Beth Bennett is perhaps the most deserved by any babe in the history of the channels for all that it represents and the nature of the recognition granted. I am pleasantly shocked but also delighted at what I believe with all my heart to absolutely be the correct outcome.

Here is a young woman who over a decade ago made that bravest of decisions to move from one side of the world to the other and set up a new home and career in an alien country.
And now all the years of hard work and no doubt some struggle as well have seen their due reward. All achieved with humility, professionalism, decency, quality but above all else my most cherished trait.
Honesty of endeavour.

Since the turn of the new decade into the 2020s Beth has bestrode the channels like a nightshow collosus and produced the most outrageously breathtaking consistency of performance.
Imagination, verve, creativity, dynamism, fluidity of movement, variety, control.
It has all been there almost as if she was a one woman antidote to everything that has been wrong with nightshows through a period of process driven output across the channels.
Where so many others from babes to channels got it so horribly and badly wrong Beth has been around to defy the misery, the boredom, the frustration and even disillusionment at times.

A crusade against a litany of abject awfulness and cynical money grabbing. Beth Bennett - The Saviour. One of the last beacons of hope.
Standing tall against those terrible nightshow forces that bore and infuriate any red blooded male with an ounce of desire for something remotely watchable in the small hours of the clock.

Beth Bennett. One of very very few who kept my nightshow flame of sanity and hope alive in amongst an impending sense of terminal doom from so many other sources. Thank the nightshow Lord for this amazing Kiwi.

I feel blessed to have witnessed all she has been and continues to be.

And now.......at long last.......we can all truly and definitively say......
Beth Bennett - you really are the very best there is.

Never has an award been so deserved as this one. Get that trophy on that mantle piece. Congratulations Beth Heart.

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2023 00:03 by Snooks.)
27-11-2023 22:19
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Well deserved to the winners Clara and Beth. Clara defending her crown as a standout daytime performer who manages to put on excellent shows despite the relative limitations of XP.

Can't believe Beth won, wanted her to win but had my doubts as she always seemed to be the bridesmaid. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving woman, absolutely top class performer for a decade, never disappoints.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
27-11-2023 22:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It's about damn time Beth deserves award for everything she's done for nights especially the last few years keeps bringing new and fresh things looking already forward to see what she'll bring to the table next year

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-11-2023 22:29
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Congratulations to Beth! Wonderful news to see that Beth has won Night Babe of the year this year! Definitely well-deserved - she has been awesome this year, consistently putting out deliciously erotic and wonderfully enticing performances. Also a greatly deserved award for probably one of - if not the most - hard working girls across the babe channels. Well-done Ms Bennett!

||||||||
27-11-2023 22:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Beth always strikes me as one of the smartest & funniest babes. Very well deserved award

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
27-11-2023 22:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Congratulations to Clara and Beth. Kartel and Aria did really well too, as did all the other finalists.

I got my 9th and 10th predictions for the day babes spot on. I should stick a tenner on the lottery this week Bounce

Thanks to everyone that voted, and everyone behind the scenes for creating and running the awards.

I love babes with brown nipples
27-11-2023 23:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Every credit to Clara Croft for successfully defending her daytime title.
I would have been happy with her or Danni Levy to win so it's double delight from my point of view across the two awards.

Clara is constantly superb.

27-11-2023 23:54
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Congratulations Beth!!!!! Totally deserved & then some for well over 10yrs of fantastic babeshows and being a wonderful human being

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2023 00:09