Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(10-05-2023 17:59 )Sofie Wrote:  you don't have to tell me how i have to answer..

OK. Then keep splitting your answers in multiple consecutive posts until a mod reprimands you. In case you don't know... that's considered spamming in most forums, which is not allowed. But if you want to get in trouble... have at it, boy.

(10-05-2023 17:59 )Sofie Wrote:  even if you think you're god and omniscient. and bs24 is also not committed to the free market!!!!! maybe bs24 will be happy with your win. So why should they do what you say just because you think it will bring the best profit?! you talk all the time about assuming? you can't prove anything yourself or do you have statistics. you expect answers, but never give answers yourself. you say other assume, you assume, distraction and deception... and i agree with you, you're not wubbabu's sissy, you're a dog! a dog that just barks but doesn't mean anything!

That makes absolutely no sense at all and is pure deflection. I give no answers? Big Grin You are delusional, mate.

Calling me a dog is a flat out insult and I could report you for that.

(10-05-2023 18:10 )Sofie Wrote:  
(08-05-2023 22:53 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Not that anybody cares, but concerning Bonni: That's what I consider perfect boobs. Natural, not flat, no balloons, no jugs Heart

again very clear how condescending you can be. if women don't fulfill your desires... flat, balloons. You could have simply omitted these statements and yet everyone would have understood what you like

Indirect insults are probably not insults for you?! As already mentioned, you even know what bullshit you're talking about

You know what "I consider" means? One is allowed to have personal taste, you know. I like smaller boobs and I don't like bigger boobs. That's just the way it is.

To call boobs flat or balloons is no value judgement but a description of the form., nothing more.

I respect every woman concerning her body and I respect everybody who likes different things than I am... does this not go without even saying it?

There are absolutely no insults anywhere.

But I know you will twist it the way you want.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 18:24 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-05-2023 18:22
Find all posts by this user
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

I will give you one insight.

There used to be a chat on the babestation website. But there have been insults by users (anonymous of course) that made performers feel very uncomfortable. So it was either the chat or a few performers who would have left the show. And this is why I came here in the first place. You’re constantly complaining about the performance of several girls, but try to put yourself in the position of someone who’s about to go naked on live television and simply wants to check if there are suggestions of what to wear ecetera, but has to read about what others see as imperfections. We’re humans after all. And don’t say "don’t like it? Don’t do it!" Because that is some fucked up misogynist shit.

Tone your shit down. Because I’m not having it.

suck my clit ({*})
10-05-2023 18:31
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(10-05-2023 18:22 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(10-05-2023 17:59 )Sofie Wrote:  you don't have to tell me how i have to answer..

OK. Then keep splitting your answers in multiple consecutive posts until a mod reprimands you. In case you don't know... that's considered spamming in most forums, which is not allowed. But if you want to get in trouble... have at it, boy.

(10-05-2023 17:59 )Sofie Wrote:  even if you think you're god and omniscient. and bs24 is also not committed to the free market!!!!! maybe bs24 will be happy with your win. So why should they do what you say just because you think it will bring the best profit?! you talk all the time about assuming? you can't prove anything yourself or do you have statistics. you expect answers, but never give answers yourself. you say other assume, you assume, distraction and deception... and i agree with you, you're not wubbabu's sissy, you're a dog! a dog that just barks but doesn't mean anything!

That makes absolutely no sense at all and is pure deflection. I give no answers? Big Grin You are delusional, mate.

Calling me a dog is a flat out insult and I could report you for that.

(10-05-2023 18:10 )Sofie Wrote:  
(08-05-2023 22:53 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Not that anybody cares, but concerning Bonni: That's what I consider perfect boobs. Natural, not flat, no balloons, no jugs Heart

again very clear how condescending you can be. if women don't fulfill your desires... flat, balloons. You could have simply omitted these statements and yet everyone would have understood what you like

Indirect insults are probably not insults for you?! As already mentioned, you even know what bullshit you're talking about

You know what "I consider" means? One is allowed to have personal taste, you know. I like smaller boobs and I don't like bigger boobs. That's just the way it is.

To call boobs flat or balloons is no value judgement but a description of the form., nothing more.

I respect every woman concerning her body and I respect everybody who likes different things than I am... does this not go without even saying it?

There are absolutely no insults anywhere.

But I know you will twist it the way you want.

grrrrr...wuff...wuff
10-05-2023 18:44
Master Poster

(10-05-2023 18:31 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  I will give you one insight.

There used to be a chat on the babestation website. But there have been insults by users (anonymous of course) that made performers feel very uncomfortable. So it was either the chat or a few performers who would have left the show.
You’re constantly complaining about the performance of several girls, but try to put yourself in the position of someone who’s about to go naked on live television and simply wants to check if there are suggestions of what to wear ecetera, but has to read about what others see as imperfections. We’re humans after all.

I always was very clear, that I don't condone insults of any form. But saying "I don't like big boobs" is NOT an insult to a Babe with big boobs. It simply means that I don't like it, but there are countless others who do, and that's great. Expressing personal taste isn't insulting anybody and it doen't mean that I don't respect what people do with their body. Of course I do... It even feels ridiculous spelling it out...

And I know that chats can get ugly, but have you ever herad of moderators?

(10-05-2023 18:31 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  Tone your shit down. Because I’m not having it.

That coming from you Big Grin How ironic can you be.

(10-05-2023 18:44 )Sofie Wrote:  grrrrr...wuff...wuff

So arrogant and self righteous... yet so pathetic.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 18:49 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-05-2023 18:47
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

------------------------------------------------------------

always funnier with you .
so I can say to someone who has very thin legs: you have legs like a stork. you look like a line in the landscape or i can say to a fat person: you look like a pear. or someone who has a small penis: you have butts..a tictac?? After all, it's just a description of the form, isn't it, omniscient? you are bearable!!!
10-05-2023 19:27
Master Poster

(10-05-2023 19:27 )Sofie Wrote:  i can say to a fat person: you look like a pear.

To describe the shape of a bodypart is indeed not insulting.

Ironically, you showed the difference in the sentence I quoted. While "pear" is just a fruit to compare to a body shape, "fat" is indeed a value judgment and an insult. Why? Because it's used to degrade people.

To say a boob looks like a balloon is just descriptive. There is absoluetly nothing degrading in it.

So, we can discuss semantics if you like... or we just ignore each other from now on. I think the latter is the better option, because I don't think we will ever get along.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 19:39 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-05-2023 19:39
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(10-05-2023 19:39 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(10-05-2023 19:27 )Sofie Wrote:  i can say to a fat person: you look like a pear.

To describe the shape of a bodypart is indeed not insulting.

Ironically, you showed the difference in the sentence I quoted. While "pear" is just a fruit to compare to a body shape, "fat" is indeed a value judgment and an insult. Why? Because it's used to degrade people.

To say a boob looks like a balloon is just descriptive. There is absoluetly nothing degrading in it.

So, we can discuss semantics if you like... or we just ignore each other from now on. I think the latter is the better option, because I don't think we will ever get along.

It's not about whether something legal (often outdated laws) is offensive or not, it's about how those people might feel. Do you really think that when you tell someone you have a tictac or are flat as a board you don't feel offended and might get complex over unnecessary comments? But of course you don't care, because as you can see, women don't matter to you, especially not if they don't suit your taste...so you wouldn't care if you forced a woman to get naked, just be naked is a good show, otherwise get rid of it
10-05-2023 19:48
Master Poster

(10-05-2023 19:48 )Sofie Wrote:  Do you really think that when you tell someone you have a tictac or are flat as a board you don't feel offended and might get complex over unnecessary comments?

No. Because I think woman are intelligent enough to make a difference. If a woman is flat chested, and I call her flat chested, I am describing the reality.

As long as I don't say that this is "ugly" or otherwise degrade it or say that nobody likes this, I don't insult her. Not one bit.

And I never did something like this, because I know that this would make feel someone bad.

(10-05-2023 19:48 )Sofie Wrote:  But of course you don't care, because as you can see, women don't matter to you, especially not if they don't suit your taste...so you wouldn't care if you forced a woman to get naked, just be naked is a good show, otherwise get rid of it

Let's be clear. You can write what you want and call me names and everything, but as soon as you start putting words in my mouth - especially if they are this absurd - we will have a serious problem.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 19:59 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
10-05-2023 19:57
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

You being an incel is the description of reality. Yet you blamed me for that and never got over the fact, that certain misogynist behavior of yours led me to the conclusion, that you are an incel. ^^'
Weird…

suck my clit ({*})
10-05-2023 20:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66