Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Launches NFT

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation Launches NFT
^^^

Sorry I meant to say the physical copies, would be relatively rare and collectable.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-11-2022 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

It looks like you're right ryuken. Issue 2 of the magazine, cover price £10, is now available on eBay for £40.
27-11-2022 01:24
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I see that the 'value satement' has been removed from the Babestation NFT promo. This was the statement that NFT buyers can "watch its value increase over the coming months and years". They still manage to use the word 'value' 4 times on the page though and still describe the NFT as a digital asset that can be traded.

Since they acknowledge that the NFT is a digital asset that can be traded, it seems odd that they don't explain how many of the NFTs are going to be minted and within what time period. I'm forced to conclude that they intend to mint the whole 100,000 regardless of initial demand which obviously impacts the value they refer to.

None of this would matter if the NFT quickly sells out, but NFTs don't always sell out. Some only sell a small amount of their stock. If there's a significant amount which isn't quickly sold out, but is still minted and not subsequently burnt, then it's difficult to see how they can be traded at anything higher than the launch price.

So some clarity on this point would be useful. I also found the fees payable on the M-Verse website very hard to understand. I read their terms several times and still aren't clear about what the costs of buying something through them would be. Hopefully it's not actually as murky as their terms seem to suggest.
29-11-2022 03:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wonder if these are not selling or not getting as much a demand as bs expected as BS ran adverts for these NFT's on their sky channels last night

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2022 13:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(29-11-2022 13:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Wonder if these are not selling or not getting as much a demand as bs expected as BS ran adverts for these NFT's on their sky channels last night
The ads are an unintentionally amusing addition to nights, every 10 minutes on the dot.

I was bemused at the selection of the 10. Some are babes who've been on the channel "since Adam was a lad" and others have only been around 5 minutes. I'm sure we could all name 10 babes who would be a better summation of 20 years, let alone who would be worth the idiotic investment profile. I'm sure many considerations went into this selection, not just who couldn't wriggle out of it.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-11-2022 16:36
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

There are punters that spend thousands every time Alice, the Twins, Beth, Megan April and Amber do a show.

Macy doesn't do tip goals, vibe toys or topless FTA, and she's always busy on the phone and in privates.

So I'm not shocked that they were chosen to be amongst the 10 babes for this NFT sale.

I'm surprised Charlie C and Hannah C weren't chosen too, or maybe they both declined to be involved.

I love babes with brown nipples
30-11-2022 18:56
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(30-11-2022 16:36 )Doddle Wrote:  I was bemused at the selection of the 10.

I wasn't. I thought it was a really strong list.

Football clubs who have launched these NFTs have nearly always gone with their current first team squads. There are a couple of exceptions, but using their current stars is the way that it's usually been done. It's the same with other sports, NFTs are based on the current roster, not stars of the past.

With that as the starting point, who best for Babestation to choose from their current roster? Of the 10 selected for the NFT there were 7 who featured in the UK Adult Awards this year and that includes 5 of the top 9 night babes. Only Priya, Megan Rox and Sophie Reade didn't feature in that voting.

So if the popularity of girls in this forum is anything to go by, then Babestation have really made a very good choice. Going by the UK Adult Awards voting again, maybe Brooks, Bella, Nicole and Hannah C could have been considered, but maybe they were asked and preferred not to be involved.

In conclusion I would say that Babestation are pretty much spot on with their selection of the 10 girls, at least if their popularity in this forum is used as a measure. Personally I would have put Preeti and Priya together as one image, but that's assuming that were happy to be paired up in that way.
01-12-2022 02:27
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-12-2022 02:27 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(30-11-2022 16:36 )Doddle Wrote:  I was bemused at the selection of the 10.

I wasn't. I thought it was a really strong list.

I am happy to agree that some of it is Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-12-2022 16:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I have been looking at the m-verse website, from the link in the babestation blog (see first page of this thread). The link understandably goes to a page advertising the upcoming release of the babestation items. Okay, I know about those, now I wonder what other things they have for sale. Clicking on the "home" link, and then "browse nfts", I find the resulting page lists 99 of 100 items, all of which are the babestation items. Cannot find anything else or any evidence that this company has any previous trading record.
Does anyone else know different? Is this an independent company or just something that BS have set up themselves especially for this? The twitter link at the bottom of the site goes to a page with just 9 tweets, all of which are about this collection.
01-12-2022 18:15
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It is an independent company and not something set up by Babestation, but I think it's safe to say they haven't been involved in any previous NFT launches. Both company and website were only registered last year, so this is the beginning for them.

In some ways the launch could have been better, but there's one thing massively in their favour which is that you don't have to use a crytocurrency on their site. All you need is a standard credit or debit card, which keeps things fairly simple.
02-12-2022 05:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV