babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Launches NFT

Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Launches NFT
(21-11-2022 02:49 )ryuken Wrote:  I didn't even notice that BS are losing £50 for each scrapbook they sell.

I don't think Babestation would really be losing £50 for each scrapbook they sell. I see it as effectively a special offer on credits, which is the kind of thing they sometimes do anyway. I've often seen promo offers which offer credits for less than the usual price.
22-11-2022 01:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2022 13:33 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  It would be a more interesting offer if the benefits of ownership included the right to make some decisions. So instead of access to never before seen content, you could for example have a vote on what new set to introduce.

It's not a ridiculous idea. Football clubs have often included these kind of decision making perks in their NFTs. However, the decisions in question have always been fairly mundane, such as what slogan to have on the side of the team bus or what music will be played when the team scores a goal. So the voting privileges included with NFTs haven't covered decisions of any real importance.
23-11-2022 03:06
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(20-11-2022 12:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, given it's a 20 year anniversary, you'd have thought they'd have gone a bit more retro.

Rather than current babes that are still pumping out content anyway.

I don't think retro would work. I say this for 2 reasons. Firstly, NFTs tend to appeal most to a youngish audience, and that would be a problem for Babestation if they were trying to shift images of someone like Daryl Morgan, as they might find many of their potential audience had no idea who she was.

Secondly, one of the main selling points of NFTs is usually the perks that come with it, in this case the never before seen content. I don't know how you could get any never before seen content of Daryl Morgan or other babes of yesteryear, so going retro couldn't provide the NFT with those kind of benefits.
23-11-2022 18:44
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2022 03:59 )schvall Wrote:  I mean some NFTs have been successful so let's see what happens.

Barcelona FC Fan Token is regarded as a success. Launched in June 2020 at €2 it's now trading at around €3.60. It's been very volatile though and was once valued at over €70 although it's rather becalmed these days and hasn't changed very much in the last 6 months.
24-11-2022 01:29
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(23-11-2022 18:44 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(20-11-2022 12:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, given it's a 20 year anniversary, you'd have thought they'd have gone a bit more retro.

Rather than current babes that are still pumping out content anyway.

I don't think retro would work. I say this for 2 reasons. Firstly, NFTs tend to appeal most to a youngish audience, and that would be a problem for Babestation if they were trying to shift images of someone like Daryl Morgan, as they might find many of their potential audience had no idea who she was.

Secondly, one of the main selling points of NFTs is usually the perks that come with it, in this case the never before seen content. I don't know how you could get any never before seen content of Daryl Morgan or other babes of yesteryear, so going retro couldn't provide the NFT with those kind of benefits.

Can you point me to the evidence that shoes that NFTs tend to appeal to a youngish audience? I'm doing some research on this.
24-11-2022 07:41
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Sure. A study last year by market intelligence firm Civic Science gave the following results.

Age 18-24 - 32% are interested in NFTs
Age 25-34 - 19%
Age 35-54 - 11%
Age 55 up - 5%

https://civicscience.com/are-nfts-the-ne...-they-are/

A similar study by Google Surveys found that those aged 18-24 are most likely to have traded NFTs, with 8.6% having done so and a similar number planning to do so in the future. A mere 0.8% of those over the age of 65 have done so, although 6.3% said they planned to trade NFTs in the future.

https://learn.bybit.com/nft/nft-stats/

Another market intelligence firm Statista give the following figures.

Age 18-34 - 22% own NFTs
Age 35-44 - 22%
Age 45-54 - 4%
Age 55-64 - 4%
Age 65 up - 1%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1265...ographics/
24-11-2022 17:12
magdala Offline
Junior Poster

(23-11-2022 03:06 )shaun blue Wrote:  It's not a ridiculous idea. Football clubs have often included these kind of decision making perks in their NFTs. However, the decisions in question have always been fairly mundane, such as what slogan to have on the side of the team bus or what music will be played when the team scores a goal.

That wouldn't work for Babestation though would it? I mean I don't think many people would buy an NFT so they could vote on what music is played on Babestation.
25-11-2022 03:26
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(19-11-2022 20:49 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I may be misunderstanding how this works but it seems from the above info that 1000 people (potentially) can look at the same picture online and say "I own the nft for that!" Which kind of defeats the exclusivity point of the whole thing.

This is an interesting point you raise. If the NFT only issues one copy of an image it makes it truly exclusive and in theory more valuable. But on the other hand if it issues many copies of the same image it still makes it a limited edition and therefore still scarce and collectible.
26-11-2022 18:30
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I wonder how many issues of S66's magazine were sold.

They're probably pretty scare and collectable now too.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-11-2022 22:39
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

We don't know how many issues of S66's magazine were sold. Only that it must have been several thousand of each issue at least.

We know that every issue of the magazine they published sold out. We also know that they reprinted a couple of the issues and also that they did a print run of issue 7 due to demand when it was meant to be digital only.

The digital part is key. Because each issue was available as a digital download they therefore weren't ever a limited edition. Each issue was available in an unlimited quantity and therefore not really scarce and collectible.
26-11-2022 23:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV