babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Launches NFT

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
These are the recent weekly and *daily leaderboard figures and their top tippers that I could find for the 10 NFT babes.

Sophie Reade, Macy and Ashlyn weren't on any recent weekly or daily lists.

Alice Goodwin (FDexter - £1,972.50)
Amber Paige (rob2410 - £1,100)
Preeti Young (Gorgeous555 - £1,200)
Megan Rox (rob2410 - £1,855)
Beth Bennett (Mebs - £525)
Priya Young (MARKG07 - £536.50)
April Mae (Chris 977 - £60 *daily)

If a non-topless on FTA daybabe like Tanya can get her top buzzer UrNanThinksImHot to spend £545 in 1 week.

Then maybe BS will easily find plenty of punters willing to spend £29.99 on NFTs or £149.99 on a scrapbook.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-11-2022 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Launches NFT
(19-11-2022 06:03 )BabestationLive Wrote:  registration is open

https://www.babestation.tv/blog/babestat...niversary/

This is unfortunately misleading advertising and in fact a clear breach of the advertising rules.

The statement that "you can buy a Babestation digital collectible NFT and then watch its value increase over the coming months and years" is a breach of the advertising rules because digital assets are an investment product and the marketing of investment products is required to make it clear that the value of investments is variable and can go down as well as up.

Some people may think that it doesn't matter very much because the launch price is only £29.95 and even that includes 200 credits (worth £20 I believe). However, what happens if someone swallows the Babestation blurb about "value increase" and, for example, decides to buy all 1,000 tokens of a specific image, as an investment, which would amount to an outlay of £29,950.

In theory someone could buy the whole lot of their favourite babe amounting to an outlay of £299,500, or even the whole Babestation collection which would amount to £2,995,000. The point I am making is that someone might sink a large amount of money, and even a few thousand could be large to that person, into an investment product on the basis of blatantly misleading advertising.

This actually happened with the Lana Rhoades NFT where some fans of hers, and not just the highly smitten ones, sank thousands into her NFT. In some cases they spent basically all the money they had, only to find that the promised returns didn't materialise and in fact the value of their 'investment' plummeted. The Babestation blurb about "value increase" is treading the same ground.
20-11-2022 02:37
William H Bonney Online
More sinned against than sinning

(19-11-2022 20:49 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Say in ten years, I decided to cash in on my investment, finally find some 'greater fool' to buy it off me for double what I paid, then at the last moment one of the other 999 owners of the same thing finds out and undercuts me in price. It would be a buyer's market unless there is some mechanism that fixes them all at the same price?

A buyer's market occurs when supply exceeds demand. If the demand was greater than the supply it would be a seller's market. In your example you state that the price had doubled, which if true implies that the demand was indeed greater than the supply and therefore a seller's market and not a buyer's market as you suggested.

The 'mechanism' that fixes the price of such things is simple supply and demand, i.e. the market fixes the price. The online exchanges for NFTs where people buy and sell these items do not themselves set the prices. Like the stock market, prices are set wholly by the supply and demand and the trades in the marketplace.

In your example it seems like you're selling the NFT privately and not through an exchange. In this case the buyer would be foolish to pay your price without checking the exchange price and finding out what the true market value was. Maybe the 'double what I paid' you're asking for is a con and way higher than the market price.
20-11-2022 03:47
4waydiablo Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2022 02:37 )marlowe Wrote:  This actually happened with the Lana Rhoades NFT where some fans of hers, and not just the highly smitten ones, sank thousands into her NFT. In some cases they spent basically all the money they had, only to find that the promised returns didn't materialise and in fact the value of their 'investment' plummeted. The Babestation blurb about "value increase" is treading the same ground.

Yes the Lana Rhoades saga! Her NFT launched at around $260 and is trading today at $11 (just checked it). She got an awful lot of flack over the whole thing, to put it mildly, but it's pretty much was usually happens with NFTs. It's true that some of them have skyrocketed in value, but these are the exceptions as only about 10% of NFTs are regarded as successful.

The Arsenal FC one got mentioned in this forum a few months back. That NFT launched at $7.60 almost exactly a year ago and is now trading at $1.90. The Liverpool FC one springs to mind too, launching at $75 and trading today at about $12. It's also worth mentioning that the Liverpool NFT has only ever sold 5 or 6% of its stock (which is about 9,000 tokens).
20-11-2022 04:33
Scots Napoleon Offline
Senior Poster

(19-11-2022 21:08 )gazcraw77 Wrote:  I can see the scrapbook sitting on some lads coffee tables or shelves with pride ha ha

How can you put a digital item on a coffee table or a shelf though? I mean it's digital, right?
20-11-2022 04:45
William H Bonney Online
More sinned against than sinning

(19-11-2022 20:49 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  having looked at the sample pictures on the blog page ; isn't it weird how similar in style all of the girls' handwriting is in their autograph signatures?

Yes very strange! I also notice that Beth spelt her own name wrong!
20-11-2022 05:02
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Anybody actually got a signed pic/calendar/whatever from any of the featured babes and could compare the signatures?
20-11-2022 12:22
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

What's really going to be unique about some of these babe's content to you don't see on BS or OF? Polaroids lol FFS. BS has scammed content so much time throughout the years punters should really know better but suspect they won't.

Tanya oiled and naked with a dildos in her holes, now that actually would be an NFT worth trading but you know that won't happen.
20-11-2022 12:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yes, given it's a 20 year anniversary, you'd have thought they'd have gone a bit more retro.

Rather than current babes that are still pumping out content anyway.
20-11-2022 12:31
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

It would be a more interesting offer if the benefits of ownership included the right to make some decisions. So instead of access to never before seen content, you could for example have a vote on what new set to introduce. That would surely be a much more compelling benefit of a Babestation NFT.
20-11-2022 13:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV