Posting Machine

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2022
[Image: image-3CC6_63D9AA28.jpg]
08-12-2022 18:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Very well put Boom. I'd only caveat that I don't think you've given enough weight to how personability and good character can come across - even with babes we don't interact with. How much impact that has. (Remember, all users hear more studio audio than ever nowadays, as well as seeing chatbox responses, and a babe's social media writings. It's almost impossible for a babe to keep her personality from non-payers - in a way she might've even 10 years ago say.) As a fanbase I feel we are simply better informed and more knowledgeable than ever. (Sure we still make dumb choices but there is more info that should help us not to do so than there ever was in the past.)

In fact, I'd go so far as to say, the more good looking women we percieve on the channels, the more I feel a babe's character/personality/attitude are the things that often resolve to be a deciding factor on which babes we stick with as interactors - if not who we opt to spend on in the first place. Certainly the more a punter is into the channels the more I feel those things become a bigger factor in that user choice. Basically, it becomes harder stuff to ignore the more we get into it I think. Harder for guys to maintain a fantasy about the babe if she's lacking somehow in her relationship with the fanbase.

Read the longterm payers on here and they all speak of the importance of factors away from the purely visual. Look at babes that have won the biggest awards on the forum (voted on more by the longterm users it seems) and it's hard not to conclude guys are voting in big numbers for those babes that come across as the warmest human beings. (So much so that I can't help but feel, it must make a major difference to a babe's stats on the shows also.)

Sure guys are notoriously visual, horn led, creatures as far as women are concerned. But that's the instant attraction - the first shallow dick fuelled assessment - for the most part. Once the (other) head Wink gets involved - once we have to maintain a fantasy vision of what it would be like to do whatever with a babe - it's harder to ignore the other things each women is. Evidence very often curtails implausible user fantasy I feel. And fantasy is everything in this game.

The babes that win every year on here do least to kill the most fantasies. In fact they make fantasising easy and instantly tangible by being the best people on the shows and by expressing that consistently on every platform they venture to. They make paid use effortless and contentment filled as a result. (And I'd hope they get the biggest financial rewards by virtue of the same tokens.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-12-2022 23:33
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^ An award for you is way overdue. Important

Your right, I did downplay the personality aspect somewhat.

However, we don't always get it right, I've seen at least a couple of examples of babes with questionable attitudes wo have ranked higher than I believe they deserved, du to their unquestionable beauty.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022 00:21 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
09-12-2022 00:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Blush

Yes some have won/done well despite poorer reputations in this way. But the preponderance is in the direction I describe... Hard and fast is for sex not rules. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-12-2022 00:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(08-12-2022 23:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Very well put Boom. I'd only caveat that I don't think you've given enough weight to how personability and good character can come across - even with babes we don't interact with.

The more good looking women we perceive on the channels, the more I feel a babe's character/personality/attitude are the things that often resolve to be a deciding factor on which babes we stick with as interactors - if not who we opt to spend on in the first place.

Read the longterm payers on here and they all speak of the importance of factors away from the purely visual. Look at babes that have won the biggest awards on the forum (voted on more by the longterm users it seems) and it's hard not to conclude guys are voting in big numbers for those babes that come across as the warmest human beings.

The above quoted sections I wholeheartedly agree with, certainly from my own perspective. I do feel the viewership has become that much more discerning and wise in its decision as to who to trust and who not to touch with a barge pole. I often use the expression 'honesty of endeavour' as a key component in how well a babe will come across.

Looks are important obviously but some of the best looking babes are unfortunately in the barge pole, don't touch category Rolleyes.
How a babe behaves can shatter many an illusion that they may either deliberately or inadvertently create. I rather think those babes that have cottoned on to that are the ones that will command both trust and regular puntership most effectively overall.

Of course there is still some fanboyism out there that defies common sense proving that the ability to see the wood for the trees is still beyond the basic capability of some folk.
I like to think though that the tendency of total fanboy is outweighed by the tendency to see a rather more substantial if not always complete picture.
For that at least I am grateful even if on occasion I do not agree with a competition verdict here or there.
This forum I tend to think is a more informed and astute democracy than ever before which is credit to the majority of it's populous.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022 00:43 by Snooks.)
09-12-2022 00:39
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2022 18:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Not yet. Congratulations Clara & Brooksie Heart

So have you watched the videos now? And do you agree that they are excellent and well worth your time?
09-12-2022 15:29
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

(09-12-2022 00:39 )Snooks Wrote:  Looks are important obviously but some of the best looking babes are unfortunately in the barge pole, don't touch category Rolleyes

My barge pole isn’t long enough to reach most of the girls these days (…the rest of me is all Man!!!)

Can’t remember the last time I was moved to pick up the phone.

So I am mostly voting on the strength of nostalgia and for good service rendered in the past.
09-12-2022 16:02
UK Adult Awards 2022 Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks again to all those who nominated and/or voted in the UK Adult Awards. Plus congratulations of course to those you voted as winners.

The actual awards themselves are now available. As we were running a bit late this time we ran into Christmas and the New Year, which meant a further delay, but the awards are now ready and on their way to the winners.
10-01-2023 18:12
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(07-12-2022 14:15 )crankshaft Wrote:  Congratulations also to the organiser/s of this vote and for the excellent presentation videos. As Regenerated said, very nicely put together! Love them old tunes (I know them well, but don't have a name for these songs!)

I like the tunes too, they worked well in my opinion, even if they didn't find favour with Murph, the Babestation blogger.

https://www.babestation.tv/blog/babestat...in-review/
12-01-2023 02:14
UK Adult Awards 2022 Offline
Junior Poster

[Image: image-5024_63C0B5D9.jpg]
13-01-2023 02:38