Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

bellissimo89 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-08-2022 13:20 )Superhans95 Wrote:  
(31-08-2022 13:12 )bellissimo89 Wrote:  So S66 will close?

Surely it will come soon. The business model was atrocious anyway, but now not even the most loyal of S66 customers will want to pay monthly for the chance of viewing streams from home

I knew it would end like this since they introduced absurd rules. They shot themselves in the foot by themselves ...
I hope that Babestation welcome all s66 babes
31-08-2022 13:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2022 12:45 )ryuken Wrote:  Rather than bemoan the demise of S66 I'd prefer to remember the great babes, shows and videos they had.

Mica, Dionne and Caty's 3-4-1, Danica and Charlie's 2-4-1, Rachel and Becky's 2-4-1 were epic.

Rell Honey, Rebecca Kelly, Fernanda Ferrari, Melissa Debling, Gemma Jane, Sophia Lares, Caitlin Wynters and Elley Larla were great.

Even getting babes from America like Alexis Texas, Tori Black, Remi LaCroix, Lexi Belle, Kagney Lynn Karter was fantastic.

Their VIP videos were great, and they were the first channel to discover a lot of the most popular babes currently on BS too.
It is always great to reminisce about the 'good old days' ryuken. However, given the list you put forward, and the formats that those ladies and others worked with, is it not even more frustrating that, instead of continuing to build on those standards, we ended up where we are?? even allowing for the obvious fact that the rules - particularly recently became so strict.
31-08-2022 14:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(31-08-2022 06:34 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(30-08-2022 22:24 )Stemmw Wrote:  Arura's just said in the chat "last night at Studio", "everyone will be from home".

So I'm guessing they're the changes Rob was referring to, home shows only, and given the quality, or lack of quality I should say of some their home streams, it's not the "good change" Rammy was hoping for.

Didn't want to reveal my sources as it wasn't public, but now it's been mentioned in the chat box, yup st66 are giving up their studio at the end of August all girls will be streaming from home, I guess we've all seen it coming Sad
A very long shot I know, but the odds of another entity taking the studios to open up another option?? Maybe a different direction??
31-08-2022 14:18
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

A fantastic channel in its day is no longer a channel. They had such great babes, at one point not so long ago they had a better roster than Babestation in my opinion, but this new site is hard work.

I hope my favourites such as Naomi Denials, Rosie Harper and Rebekah West find other channels soon so I can see more of them
31-08-2022 14:57
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

BS in the process of updating its monthly schedule ( take this cautiously) but a few of the S66 girls it seems are moving to Babestation
31-08-2022 16:15
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Such a shame that Studio 66 appears to be petering out with no more than a damp squib. The golden days have long passed I'm afraid with restrictions and Covid seemingly sending the channel into a downward spiral a while ago.
Seems an age ago now when we were taking the likes of Fernanda, Sophia and Hannah Martin for granted , along with the likes of Becky Roberts and Cara Brett. The girls all retired from the business around the same time, leaving a hole, apart from Bex Kelly . they have been unable to fill. I haven't been a regular watcher since Ms Ferrari decided to hang up her G string nearly 2 years ago but have dipped in occasionally , only to turn off shortly afterwards due to a distinct lack of quality on show, and that's not being disrespectful to the current staff. The class of 2021 onwards had a very difficult act to follow and they just haven't taken up the baton IMO.
31-08-2022 17:06
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(31-08-2022 16:15 )Nitram100 Wrote:  BS in the process of updating its monthly schedule ( take this cautiously) but a few of the S66 girls it seems are moving to Babestation

That’s cool if true, but be aware that Babestation never delete a model from their site, so Natasha Class, Lucy Lockett, Daisy Dolly, Georgie Darby etc are all there as current BS girls even though they work elsewhere now.
31-08-2022 17:20
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Not surprised about TV with daytimes drifting along on a rolling ad for a long while now ..

The TV studio's must have huge overheads with even bigger ones to come potentially with the fuel hikes

As one studio regular said to me the other week 'there's never anyone there'

Work from home is everywhere now and this business now a cam business is made for it (model wise anyway)

Personally my main stimulates of Studio 66 are / were calling the DayTV and to a lesser extent seeing that girl in the Studio .. enjoyed following those up on cam definitely.. but those set the ball rolling ...(no pun intended)

Though I don't know all the facts and reasons and plans for the future I can though objectively understand their probable logic for the decisions...
31-08-2022 17:22
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

As I said take it cautiously as we know how accurate schedules are published in advance,but atm Bella and Maxie are listed for shows later in September looks like mainly cams,but hopefully some of the former girls go back
31-08-2022 18:07
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like babestation are going to need a bigger London studio
31-08-2022 18:24