Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's been a steady, decline, for some time. I think that when they tried to control the babes earnings outside of the babeshows, with their onlyfans etc. that was a big turning point. They lost many top babes, they should've realized that they were all free agents & as a channel the best babes were their biggest asset, & they needed to do everything to keep them, & at least compete with what they were making at BS. A babe can elevate their profile & fanbase by doing the babeshows, but it with quickly reach a ceiling, at that point, they best babes no longer need the shows, & with hard work, they can go it alone, we've seen many examples of this in recent times. The key phrase is "hard work" , this site comes with all the bells & whistles, gimmicks, if you like, but without any effort it's a flop. Many see it as easy money, some start off lazy, & greedy, others fall into bad habits over time.
What this company have ended up doing, is picking all the bad parts & trying to make it work. What they failed to see is that there main point of difference, is that they are just one of 3 babeshows, that should've been their strength, & not trying to compete with the countless cam-sites.
The key-words here are babeshows, Studio 66 has mostly been failing to put on a decent show for some time. RIP

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
31-08-2022 08:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Guess they really needed that £1 from me for...security reasons.
31-08-2022 08:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I remember all that OF business that probably was the straw that broke the camel's back for St66, and if I remember rightly studio wated a fair chunk of what they were earning on OF and glad the babes forced them to back down. I am wondering now now there isn't a studio base any more I wonder now if at some point that the Studio will release their % of OF earning of their babes back to them.

I think they should have realised that they needed to keep the babes happy & I think many quit at the right time and I think deep down they won't mourn the Studio66 name biting the dust. I suspect the tech will be run from an office somehow, I can't see them sending tech teams to the babes homes when they have issues.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-08-2022 09:05
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

I bet subscriptions will be down for september Use up your credits pronto,then lay low and wait and see what happens.In case you wonder no i am not Martin Lewis.
31-08-2022 09:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Once my new card arrives no more St66

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-08-2022 10:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-08-2022 09:05 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I remember all that OF business that probably was the straw that broke the camel's back for St66, and if I remember rightly studio wated a fair chunk of what they were earning on OF and glad the babes forced them to back down. I am wondering now now there isn't a studio base any more I wonder now if at some point that the Studio will release their % of OF earning of their babes back to them.

I think they should have realised that they needed to keep the babes happy & I think many quit at the right time and I think deep down they won't mourn the Studio66 name biting the dust. I suspect the tech will be run from an office somehow, I can't see them sending tech teams to the babes homes when they have issues.

Yep, think that's ultimately what's caused this current s66 situation, they tried controlling their babes incomes from outside s66 & it backfired massively and s66 ultimately didn't recover

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2022 11:41 by Rammyrascal.)
31-08-2022 11:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(31-08-2022 06:34 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(30-08-2022 22:24 )Stemmw Wrote:  Arura's just said in the chat "last night at Studio", "everyone will be from home".

So I'm guessing they're the changes Rob was referring to, home shows only, and given the quality, or lack of quality I should say of some their home streams, it's not the "good change" Rammy was hoping for.

Didn't want to reveal my sources as it wasn't public, but now it's been mentioned in the chat box, yup st66 are giving up their studio at the end of August all girls will be streaming from home, I guess we've all seen it coming Sad

Yep, especially with daytime

Piper Niven Superfan
31-08-2022 11:49
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Rather than bemoan the demise of S66 I'd prefer to remember the great babes, shows and videos they had.

Mica, Dionne and Caty's 3-4-1, Danica and Charlie's 2-4-1, Rachel and Becky's 2-4-1 were epic.

Rell Honey, Rebecca Kelly, Fernanda Ferrari, Melissa Debling, Gemma Jane, Sophia Lares, Caitlin Wynters and Elley Larla were great.

Even getting babes from America like Alexis Texas, Tori Black, Remi LaCroix, Lexi Belle, Kagney Lynn Karter was fantastic.

Their VIP videos were great, and they were the first channel to discover a lot of the most popular babes currently on BS too.

I love babes with brown nipples
31-08-2022 12:45
bellissimo89 Offline
Senior Poster

So S66 will close?
31-08-2022 13:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(31-08-2022 13:12 )bellissimo89 Wrote:  So S66 will close?

Surely it will come soon. The business model was atrocious anyway, but now not even the most loyal of S66 customers will want to pay monthly for the chance of viewing streams from home
31-08-2022 13:20